Round 7 - Magpies - - - 5
Round 9 - Crows - - - 5
Round 14 - Demons - - - 8
Round 15 - Swans - - - 7
Round 16 - Lions - - - 15
Round 21 - Kangaroos - - - 11
Round 22 - Demons - - - 11

My 2 cents on Josh Kennedy.

He's a workhorse not a star. Eagles fans will love him and opposition supporters will underrate him. He'll chase, tackle, crash packs and do all the dirty work in the forward line. An improved version of Earl Spalding for those old enough.

Don't read too much into his performance at Carlton. 95% of our forward entries are directed at Fev.

I think he's an underrated player.. but he's not even close to good enough to be the center of a judd trade. More of a sweetener who might come good.

Round - Vs - - - Posessions
Round 1 - Tigers - - - 8
Round 2 - Cats - - - 5
Round 3 - Bombers - - - 3
Round 4 - Eagles - - - 6
Round 5 - Lions - - - 9
Round 6 - Saints - - - 4
Round 9 - Crows - - - 5
Round 15 - Swans - - - 7

On the improve, yes?

I saw his last few games. He looked the goods.

I think he's an underrated player.. but he's not even close to good enough to be the center of a judd trade. More of a sweetener who might come good.
Pick 3 is the centre of the trade. Kennedy might not even be involved. Wouldn't surprise me to see Thornton or someone traded for another pick.

Round - Vs - - - Posessions
Round 1 - Tigers - - - 8
Round 2 - Cats - - - 5
Round 3 - Bombers - - - 3
Round 4 - Eagles - - - 6
Round 5 - Lions - - - 9
Round 6 - Saints - - - 4
Round 9 - Crows - - - 5
Round 15 - Swans - - - 7

Does the stats also show that he gets about 45%game time. Its hard for a young tall to adapt to afl when he isnt given any game time.

As for all the trade rumors of what Carlton will give or what West Coast will accept can you answer me one question. What offer from other clubs will beat Pick 3,20 and Josh Kennedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the stats also show that he gets about 45%game time. Its hard for a young tall to adapt to afl when he isnt given any game time.

As for all the trade rumors of what Carlton will give or what West Coast will accept can you answer me one question. What offer from other clubs will beat Pick 3,20 and Josh Kennedy.

Richmonds 2,18,19.

Anyclub can still go searching for that pick. Essendon can still offer pick 6, gumbleton and may get another early pick from some where else.

You carlton fans think you have got it easy. Arrogant pricks

Yes he is a very good player
on the improvement ? yes
he will be a real promising player for you guys

All you guys are going about is potential. How do they know you're not telling fibs or he becomes a dud?

Look wed love to keep him if you dont want him.....just have pick 3.... an we will throw in 20....:):thumbsu: ...yep hes a dud....!!!.... you dont want him.

Look i know its disappointing losing Judd... but your club knew he was always coming back.

JK will be a ten year player and you blokes will love him!!!..
At Carlton Pagan killed him...

He is a lead up CHF who also can stand tall in a pack.
He does all those team orientated things like chase and he is a very strong tackler and blocker!

He isnt the finished article but were spewing to lose him.. a heap of upside in him .. all the signs are there.

I don't see that Kennedy is any improvement on Hansen (injury prone) or Mitch Brown (young, but showed promise in his few games last season) or even Chad Jones. Unless West Coast have plans to ontrade him for someone else (or another pick) I don't think he'll get to play much.

Look wed love to keep him if you dont want him.....just have pick 3.... an we will throw in 20....:):thumbsu: ...yep hes a dud....!!!.... you dont want him.

He's average at best. You know it and I know it.
If he had any potential you wouldn't offer him up for trade. Quality KPP don't come along everyday, and if he was that you'd rather throw the unknown quantity of pick #1 (Kreuzer) than give up a quality KPP.

I hope Kennedy proves me wrong, but nothing he has done in his time in the AFL suggests he'll be anything other than an average player.

WC want pick 1 & 3. Straight from Nisbetts' mouth.

West Coast have to say that, and Greg Swann has said Pick #1 is off the table.
It's just part of the dreaded 'process', they'll have to meet half way and both teams know it.

West Coast have to say that, and Greg Swann has said Pick #1 is off the table.
It's just part of the dreaded 'process', they'll have to meet half way and both teams know it.

It will all come down to how much west coast push.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back