Remove this Banner Ad

ridethewind

Team Captain
Suspended
Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
The crime gang squad, 2 hour spectacle in the middle of the street, 6 hour interview at the station... how many cops and man hours went into that?

Don't go out without that prescription for Valium.. morons!

Well considering he refused the blood test we can only assume he was driving under the influence of the drug, so yeah I am happy to spend some cash to get him off the road.

When someone you love is killed in a car accident due to some idiot driving under the infuence of drugs, come back and start a thread about it.

• Banned
When someone you love is killed in a car accident due to some idiot driving under the infuence of drugs, come back and start a thread about it.
Oh please, it was a co-ordinated sting, you think the crime gang squad is out there picking up people for traffic offences.. Oh and I guess it was just a coincidence Chick was being arrested elsewhere at the same time.. wake up

This wins the thread.

PS: You live in Melbourne. Are they actually your tax dollars? Aren't state police forces state funded?

Oh please, it was a co-ordinated sting, you think the crime gang squad is out there picking up people for traffic offences.. Oh and I guess it was just a coincidence Chick was being arrested elsewhere at the same time.. wake up
Which, given the other bloke was busted for such minor substances as cocaine and dope, surely erodes your case that Cousins is being done only for a minor drug?

• Banned
This wins the thread.

PS: You live in Melbourne. Are they actually your tax dollars? Aren't state police forces state funded?
When was the last time the crime gang squad gave you a speeding ticket?..

you guys'll believe anything

A co-ordinated sting to catch a drug addict, who was warned not to offend again. Gee what were they thinking!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah wow.. better put that Valium under lock and key

I'm not gonna bother going back n forth with you mate. Cousins associates with the wrong people, and has had enough warnings to get himself out of these scenarios, but he doesn't care. I don't care if he's a footballer or the guy who drives the street sweeper in the mornings, a careless idiot is a careless idiot.

Given both have close associations with organised crime in WA it makes perfect sense. Wake up and smell the coffee... he hangs around with seasoned criminals.

I'm not gonna bother going back n forth with you mate. Cousins associates with the wrong people, and has had enough warnings to get himself out of these scenarios, but he doesn't care. I don't care if he's a footballer or the guy who drives the street sweeper in the mornings, a careless idiot is a careless idiot.
Sanctimonious drivel

You can preach all you want but everyone has their skeletons and only people unhappy with their own lives judge others

Sanctimonious drivel

You can preach all you want but everyone has their skeletons and only people unhappy with their own lives judge others

Judging is what you do when you make an assumption about someone without anything to back it up. I've seen enough to know Cousins is a twat, no judging needed. My life is fine, and morons like you add some humour to it.

Judging is what you do when you make an assumption about someone without anything to back it up. I've seen enough to know Cousins is a twat, no judging needed. My life is fine, and morons like you add some humour to it.
I thought you weren't going to answer again? :p

Gee with so little willpower you might have an addictive nature.. make sure you get a prescription though :D

Gee with so little willpower you might have an addictive nature.. make sure you get a prescription though :D

I wasn't expecting you to come up with something even more rediculous than you already had, so yeah i'll admit i couldn't help myself lol. Your opinions are so uneducated that it's not funny, but this will be my last reply to you.

I wasn't expecting you to come up with something even more rediculous than you already had, so yeah i'll admit i couldn't help myself lol. Your opinions are so uneducated that it's not funny, but this will be my last reply to you.
Hmmm there's that addictive nature again.. who would have thought I'd be your drug of choice :D

Oh and while we are on the subject of education I suggest you study psychological projection to find out why this Ben Cousins business (which has sweet FA to do with you personally) got you so upset

Well thats exactly what most people do. We don't all associate with criminals ya know. Maybe Dids hooks you up with whatever you need but the majority of people actually play by the rules & see a doctor for any medication. If you're stupid enough to belive that Cousins refused a drug test because he was hiding his Valium use then I guess you need to up your own dossage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back