Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

roos.jpg
[/IMG]

I hope you aren't trying to take credit for MY WORK! :cool:

For those interested, I designed some jumpers for all clubs at the start of the season, and they can be seen here. http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/crow28_album/AFL Clash Strip Concepts/

My philosophy was that I'd like to see all clubs with a main jumper worn at all games, and then just clash jumpers. No away jumpers. The clash jumpers are all just variations of the traditional jumper, with no outlandish fancy-shmancy designs. With the sudden obsession with predominately-white jumpers, I decided to see how I could adapt the traditional jumper into one of them also. Some designs fill both clash and white categories.

Anyway, enjoy!

I realy like your work crow28. Isnt there someone called 'gazzzaf' thats does something similar??

yes there is. not 100% on his website. I'm not sure how many "Z"'s are in it. But I thought most of his were fairly fancy-photoshopped type ones using special effects and stuff. I like the traditional ones, and genuine clash jumpers can so easily be created by slightly altering existing jumpers.

Pretty sure Port pretty much wore exactly this design earlier this year... the one designed by the 10 year old kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, maybe it is then. I didnt realise the similaraties when i made it. I was going to put thin white stripes on the black backround. :)

Thats what it should have had! Would have looked awesome! But I bet Eddie would have kicked up a stink cos it has "Collingwood's colours" in it:rolleyes:

After reviewing my album of guernsey designs last night (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/crow28_album/AFL Clash Strip Concepts/ ;)) I decided that adapting West Coast's current home jumper into clash and white alternatives as per my philosophy was stupid. They look crap, and it ain't easy to do unless you change the colour of the eagle head.

SO, I have redone West Coast's guernseys the way they SHOULD be. Back to the wings designs, with navy blue and the current Eagle head. So, here is what I think West Coast should have as their main and clash strip (or a white one if they deem necessary)...

WestCoastMainWings.jpg

WestCoastClashWings.jpg

WestCoastWhiteWings.jpg

Thats what it should have had! Would have looked awesome! But I bet Eddie would have kicked up a stink cos it has "Collingwood's colours" in it:rolleyes:

Ill edit it and post it up. I can see why Eddie is tight about the Port Adelaide situation, but in terms of a clush jumper, he was plain stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back