Delisted #33: Adam McPhee

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 33. Adam McPhee

i wouldn't want to trade him. we don't have too many AA quality footballers in our side

I think he has a future here. His best was brilliant and i don't think that he has past his best either.

Maybe more of a role in the middle or up forward as a pinch hitter could be good for him.

He, like many others, seems to be lacking motivation IMO. His best game of the year was against the pies when he was playing on Thomas and they had a bit of a scuffle which seemed to make him determined to dominate Thomas, which he did. I'd at least look to trade at the end of the year.

Mcphee needs to work on consistent disposal. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad

I would say probably 60% of the time his disposal puts another team mate under immediate pressure. He is very frustrating to watch at times.

i just think that he really hates losing. and when the team is down on confidence it puts too much pressure on mcphee to perform

i said it a month ago that he should be playing up forward. i loved his game yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attention anyone who may be involved with Essendon....

Please trade Adam McPhee while he still has currency

Plays his own game, turns the ball over, along with Welsh has been the heart of Essendons 'pretending' culture for the past 4 years.

For us to progress we need to move him on and stock up on quality for the next generation.

Lets see some hard calls to get some real quality back into this club and realistically challenge for a flag in the next few years.

at his best he is a gun.
i'd only trade him in a 3-way deal involving judd. we wouldn't get a top 10 pick for him, whilst mcphee plus a decent player would be too much to give away for a high pick

Not at his best enough and his worst is 'game loosing'.

See if we can trick Adelaide and swap him for Thomson.

0,1658,5777869,00.jpg

Is Don, is good: Adam McPhee trains in the afternoon heat at Windy Hill yesterday. Picture: Michael Dodge

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,22850959%5E19742,00.html

He-Man or Skeletor?

0,1658,5777869,00.jpg

Is Don, is good: Adam McPhee trains in the afternoon heat at Windy Hill yesterday. Picture: Michael Dodge

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,22850959%5E19742,00.html

He-Man or Skeletor?

I will be happy with either of those nicknames as they are far better than Fumbles, which has been an appropriate nickname for the last 2 years.

It is now time for Mcphee.

I was all for trading him this year, if we could get the right players/draft choice but we didn't, so we now need him to step up and deliver.

He is now an important player from a leadership pov, with all the experience we have lost now, so we need him to take the next step or he needs to be shown the biggest step, out the door.

Now or Never..........

Im confident he'll be able to turn it around this year.

Knights has said McPhee will playing wing/half forward this year, and he looked very comfortable playing there when he was given the opportunities this year so i think that the more time he spends down there, the more dangerous he could become and will probably become a very hard player to match up on in the future.

I really hope he pushes into the midfield to tell you the truth.

That's where he can use his body and his pace to full effect in my opinion. In the last 3 years, I just feel that he's sat off it far too much in the backline. The midfield could be the place where he can be the dynamic running player that he was in 2004.

As Merv said, he has to be big in 2008.

Confident that he will be back to his best in 08'. Hope he moves into the midfield.

I really hope he pushes into the midfield to tell you the truth.

That's where he can use his body and his pace to full effect in my opinion. In the last 3 years, I just feel that he's sat off it far too much in the backline. The midfield could be the place where he can be the dynamic running player that he was in 2004.

As Merv said, he has to be big in 2008.

He was always destined for a crack at the midfield and I think it could come off. His got the body to shrug off tackles and the pace to get the ball moving forward, I think its time to unleash him. His a much better kick when he isnt making a decision out of defence, and as seen in the past can kick a goal when he drifts forward. Might be the move he needs to get back to his awesome days.

I actually think that HFF will suit him. Hes got a strong body and is great overhead. Hes also got a thumping kick and is mobile. Many people on BF wanted him to be traded but i think hes still got a lot to offer and to become one of our leaders. He works hard and is always in great shape

I think he is an Absolute Star!
I wouldnt want to Trade him unless we got a more then fair deal.
But I sometimes wonder what happened to His 2004 Form...
He Must Deliver this year.
How do you think he will Play as a HFF?
I'm not too sure How well it well Work with Lloyd and Lucas, They might smother him or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back