Rate A Wrestler: John Morrison

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 27, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Blackpool FC Perth Glory FC
Obviously one ot the top ECW wrestlers. Had a great run at the rumble, and certainly produced entertaing moves. Current tag champ with The Miz, which I think has worked rather well so far.
I would like to see him get a big push, bbut no so sure he has the body size to go all the way to the top. I personally think he is one of the better heals going around at the moment. What do you guys think. Is he good or shite in your opinions?

ECW championship is one thing. I was meaning more of a push as the John Morrison persona right up to the heights of Orton, Cena, HBK, HHH. Right at the top level.

Needs a bit more improvement on the mic for mine, seems a bit forced at times, even though his catchphrases are the things that stay in your head for days :D:D

Havnt seen him wrestle but was watching ECW the other day and his entrance is ****ing hilarious. Slow mo with the hair blowing. Damn funny. Best entrance ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes gotten alot better now in the past 2 years. Love his character. definately like a young shawn michaels could be huge if he stays in line offscreen.

He is a gun. Some of the moves he does are unbelievable, i doubt if there is more than a couple people in WWE who could do them.

I saw him do a split legged corkscrew moonsault once, it was outstanding.

In Ring: B-
Mic Skillz: B (I remember him at the announce table with Miz totally ripping on him. It was quite funny)
Charisma: B-

Look: A++++++++++

I feel dirty after that, but gee, has there ever been a better looking bloke in the company. I think not.

Now to go look at some hot chicks to feel like a man again.

In Ring: B-
Mic Skillz: B (I remember him at the announce table with Miz totally ripping on him. It was quite funny)
Charisma: B-

Look: A++++++++++

I feel dirty after that, but gee, has there ever been a better looking bloke in the company. I think not.

Now to go look at some hot chicks to feel like a man again.

Dont let snitsky hear you say that:D

thats a bit harsh on his in-ring ability dids

:eek: I meant B+

His in-ring is good. Especially his match with Punk for the ECW Title at Vengance I think it was where he won the title with that sick finisher off the second rope.

:eek: I meant B+

His in-ring is good. Especially his match with Punk for the ECW Title at Vengance I think it was where he won the title with that sick finisher off the second rope.

And they didnt even have time to plan that match, due to the whole Benoit thing.

I think he is a really good Wrestler I had doubts when they put him with The Miz but it payed off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back