BigFooty

#headless300
    Las Vegas Bears Season 25 Team Thread - BnF Friday 22nd, Jun 22, 2018 at 6:45 PM
  1. JoshWoodenSpoon

View attachment 516169

I am contractually obliged to type #Headless300 #fanfare Headless here. Two-time LVB BnF winner DemonJim was up and about early before taking a tumbling and mysterious fall. With a guaranteed Mateflon win on the line should they have kicked 11 goals, BombersFan93 fell marginally short, producing an admirable 2. Oh yeah we ****en smashed 'em.

View attachment 516168
  2. Season 25 Round 15: Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors at Snow Dome, May 8, 2018
  3. BLERN

I was sent out through the banner in #Headless300 but i dont really remeber if it happened or if it was a premonition
  4. Season 25 Round 15: Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors at Snow Dome, May 8, 2018
  5. BLERN

When does #Headless300 start? It must be getting close
  6. Season 25 Round 14: Roys FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval, May 1, 2018
  7. cats2rise

It’s lost it’s mojo.

Let’s pretend you are on #Headless298 so we can repeat the #fanfare and lead up to #Headless300 again!
  8. Season 25 Round 13 Sin City Swamprats v West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium, Apr 26, 2018
  9. BLERN

Without a mention? The demons made a big deal about me running through the banner first on #Headless300 yet i only get a backhanded mention here.
  10. The Official Mid to Late Season Survey Season 25, Apr 13, 2018
  11. Tarkyn_24

PART A - PREDICTIONS
    Who will win the S25 SFA flag?: East Side Hawks

Who will win the S25 Wooden Spoon?: Geelong Gumbies

Who will win the S25 Mobbs Medal?: hotkorma

Who will win the S25 beez MVP Trophy (Best poster as judged by players)?: JoshWoodenSpoon

Who will win the S25 EKA Medal (SFA best Rookie) from here?: GotTheGoodes

Who will win the S25 Fred Medal (SFA leading goalkicker) from here?: RodneyDangerfield

PART 2 - OPINIONS
    Who is the best Player in the SFA (Qooty Wise)?: Wacky Tiger . The definition of kissed on the dick by the sim.

Who is the best Player in the SFA (Posting Wise)?: Cloud_

Who is the worst Player in the SFA (Qooty Wise)?: RodneyDangerfield

Who is the worst Player in the SFA (Posting Wise)?: Citroin

Who is the best captain in the SFA? Wooshette

Who is the “Good Guy” of the SFA?: JoshWoodenSpoon

Who is the “Bad Guy” of the SFA?: BRAB

Who is the funniest poster in the SFA?: sausageroll

Which team has been your favourite opposing team so far?: Coney Island. Two seasons ago I couldn’t stand them. Kudos to the leadership.

Which team has been your least favourite opposing team so far?: Found it hardest to keep a dialogue going with the Gumbies but I actually enjoy a few of their posters so I say that with a heavy heart.

Which player has been your favourite opponent so far?: Wooshette

Which player has been your least favourite opponent so far?: BRAB

Who has been the best Media contributor so far?: Noobz0r

What has been the best S25 Media Thread?: #Headless300

What has been the worst S25 Media Thread?: La Le Li Lo Lu or whatever it is PhenomenalV1 goes on about. Needs to stop.

Who is the best poster of:
    - Baghdad Bombers: nahnah
    - Coney Island Warriors: Wooshette
    - Dragons FFC: mike123
    - East Side Hawks: The Filth Wizard , but there’s so many I enjoy.
    - Fighting Furies: JackNah_8 , with rfctiger74 a close second.
    - Gumbies FFC: Golumless
    - Gold City Royals: Cloud_
    - Las Vegas Bears: JoshWoodenSpoon
    - Mount Buller Demons: amos
    - Roys FFC: fitzroybowiedog , though if Reardo returned permanently it’d be a bloody tough choice.
    - Sin City Swamprats:mad:Dingster (Edited comment, was formerly: I enjoyed the thread but I struggle to pick out any particular player as anything more than solid. GotTheGoodes)
    - West Coast Wonders: haydo

What do you consider to be of the most importance when posting in a match thread (choose one only):
    - Activity
    - Qooty
    - Relevance
    - Humour <————-
    - Antagonism
    - Imagination

PART 3 - THE FUTURE
    Who is most likely to be a future captain of their club?: rfctiger74

Who is least likely to be a future captain of any club?: lion around

Which club is most likely to fold?: Gumbies

Should the league have a pre-season fixture or SoO?: Yes, traditional state of origin. I’ll nominate as WA captain

Should there be expansion in the SFA within the next 2 seasons?: No - I’d assess the need to consolidate to 10 teams but I’d probably leave it as 12.

Who will be the admin after Cloud_ ?: I was very impressed by Loonerty on the podcast and think he’d be a good choice

Which player would you like to see join your club the most?: Reardo
  12. Season 25 Round 10: Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne, Apr 7, 2018
  13. sausageroll

After the outstanding efforts from the majority teams we played against in the buildup to #Headless300 #fanfare I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the Royals attention to Headless #Marchto400 as the countdown starts this week.

Blacky, are you guys just too partied out after what I guess much have been massive secret celebrations for Headless' milestone last week?
  14. Season 25 Round 10: Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne, Apr 5, 2018
  15. Tarkyn_24

I’ll boycott all future celebrations for #Headless300
  16. Season 25 Round 10: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval, Apr 2, 2018
  17. BLERN

I like to feel a part of the team atmosphere. I have been lucky in my time pretending to play for everyone to experience some wonderful moments. Was in the demons team photo last week and got to run through the banner first in honour of #Headless300.

Been a great first season for me so far and i cant wait to participate more to all teams.