BigFooty

BigFooty

#themarchto300
    The #Headless300 #fanfare celebration, Mar 29, 2018
  1. Yakker

Hi Everyone

The committee for #TheMarchto300 have appreciated your support of Headless and his eventual 300th game. Unfortunately it would seem he has been dropped this round. Now we could all start pointing fingers and say it was okeydoke7 that shamed him into a reduction in posts per game recently, or cats2rise for his heartless knee jerk reaction, or perhaps it’s another team sheet **** up for sante?

Regardless of the reason Headless needs our support right now and to demonstrate that support dear “Headies”, we the committee for #TheMarchto300 are asking you to change your avatar to the following until Headless reaches that magic milestone of 300 games

We look forward to plenty of Headies running around this weekend.

View attachment 476236
  2. Tony Lynn 15 Roast., Mar 26, 2018
  3. Yakker

Anytime mate. You are the best Qooty player in the league who is playing their 50th this weekend. If I wasn't so busy heading up the committee for #TheMarchto300 I may have had time to recognise such a moment in the game as yours. Good luck on Sunday and stay classy champ :D
  4. Tony Lynn 15 Roast., Mar 26, 2018
  5. Yakker

Headless #fanfare and #TheMarchto300 may beg to differ
  6. SSwans150 – An Interview with the (Only Slightly) Above Average Man, Mar 20, 2018
  7. Yakker

Are you seriously trying to overshadow Headless and his magnificent milestone celebrations??? I suggest you take this thread down immediately.

#TheMarchto300
    #Fanfare
    #Headless299
  8. Season 25 Round 8: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium, Mar 20, 2018
  9. Yakker

#TheMarchto300 committee are very confident in the Swamprats LG providing the occasion the respect and #Fanfare this occasion deserves.
  10. Season 25 Round 8: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium, Mar 20, 2018
  11. Yakker

Ant Bear here is your chance to get the Swampies in the limelight. You have the opportunity to shamelessly exploit the leagues premier celebration in S25. Yes, #TheMarchto300 committee invite you to embrace the week long celebrations that are all about acknowledging the massive contribution Headless has provided the SFA. Please outline below what festivities and events The Swamprats have planned for #Headless299.
  12. Season 25 Round 8: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium, Mar 20, 2018
  13. Yakker

Hey there Swampies!!! How are ya's all? One of my favourite teams to banter with and also you let us win most times. Who plays RR for you lot? I'm gonna cream them. BTW does anyone know who the leading tackle maker in the league is right now?

#SackAntBear #Fanfare #Headless299 #TheMarchto300 #FHOTW
  14. Season 25 Round 7: East Side Hawks vs Mt. Buller Demons at Waverley Park, Mar 15, 2018
  15. Yakker

Finally someone gets it

Well done Hawks

#TheMarchto300
  16. Mount Buller Demons - Season 25 Team Thread - Congratulations Yakker - #DeestroyS25, Mar 15, 2018
  17. Yakker

3 in a row
    BullerBets
    Yakkers Qooty and Qishing qrap
    Flathead of the week
    #Fanfare
    #Headless300
    #TheMarchto300

good to see you

Get a bet on bro and get in that game thread!!
  18. Season 25 Round 7: East Side Hawks vs Mt. Buller Demons at Waverley Park, Mar 13, 2018
  19. Yakker

Well looky here. A fresh new game thread. Hello Hawks. This is the game I have been waiting for. 298 is my fifth favourite number and Hawks are my 9th favourite bird of prey. The stars seem to have aligned. Speaking of stars, spookism and The Filth Wizard will be seeing stars on Sunday. Really looking forward to that match up.

#Headless298 #fanfare #TheMarchto300