2020 BigFooty AFL Home and Away Comp - All Welcome - Comments

Australian Football League, 2020 AFL Home and Away

Comments

I've closed all tipping comps for the time being. When we've got a new fixture, I'll edit the fixture in here and we can start again.

In the meantime, the main board Coronavirus thread is into part 2:

And the rest of the non-footy boards are still alive and well.

Oh, and go to your club board to help your e-AFL club pick the team for this weekend's simulated footy matches:

We seem to have developed a problem with submitting tips - we're working on it with the addon developer.

Still getting this

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

That is all i get.

Tried it again with all home wins and it took them.
Tried editing and got message again.
Tried again by just changing 1 at a time and it worked for a few (just failed on last try)

Chief I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but I think one of the thing that annoys me is that you need to enter your tip individually for each competition? As opposed to just entering them once and it registering for each competition.

Not sure if this is able to be fixed just a thought

Chief I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but I think one of the thing that annoys me is that you need to enter your tip individually for each competition? As opposed to just entering them once and it registering for each competition.

Not sure if this is able to be fixed just a thought
Yes thanks - I don't know that there are any plans to change it.

I got my done. I started doing one at a time but then I did my last 4 plus the margin for the 1st game and that worked as well.
Cheers

I’ve entered all of my tips including the margin of the first game but I want to tip GWS over Dogs but it won’t let me. That’s the only time I get an error when I try to change the dot on the Dogs to GWS.

I’ve entered all of my tips including the margin of the first game but I want to tip GWS over Dogs but it won’t let me. That’s the only time I get an error when I try to change the dot on the Dogs to GWS.
Yeah me to

Also if it helps, I never selected/clicked the button for the Dogs, when I opened the page it was already selected.

Also if it helps, I never selected/clicked the button for the Dogs, when I opened the page it was already selected.
Yes that is how it happened with me. That seems to be the root of the problem.

To all users: You should be able to enter your tips now. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Back