Carlton Survivor Tipping 2021 - Comments

Australian Football League, 2021 AFL H&A and Finals

Comments

Thanks for the reminder, it's nerve racking enough as it is, just hanging in there, waiting on others to stumble. Having said that, I'm probably gone this week :tearsofjoy:

Thanks, blue. same to you, it's about to get difficult looking ahead. For me, it's becoming a case of who am I able to pick? Will need a bit more thought this week.

Hey Blue,

Don't despair, circumstances make upsets in games more likely, you only have to look at last week and west coast losing to know that nothing is ever a sure thing.
I'm just happy to have made it this far, never thought I would. Congrats on still being alive in the comp as well and good luck this week,

Cheers
gab

Congrats Gab!
I'm calling it early.
Hec of a thrill ride in that last q. What a way to win! Not sure if you saw the game yet. Amazing that you still had Tiggers. Cudos!💙🙂

You're still in it Blue, I'm not accepting a concession until it's all over :D By the way I didn't watch last night's game until around half way through the last quarter, tuned in and Richmond was 4 points in front, heart in mouth stuff for a little while.

Ok, now maybe I can accept your concession Blue. Thanks for the good natured competition, it's been fun even if I am shocked to be the last survivor. I selected a few of the lower to middling teams early in the season and it just happened to work out, a lot of luck involved. I still had Brisbane and Port Adelaide up my sleeve :)

Back