DemonWilly

Debutant
Feb 24, 2004
Cracktown
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Its definatly not out yet, and yes i know where to look.

The so called new albums on the net are just the same demos and half finished songs that have been around for the last 2 years.

I am looking forward to downloading this one. 13 years to make and 20 minutes to download.

Lets all wait for the finished product before we start slagging it off.

Jimi

Draftee
Melbourne Demons - Dominic Barry 2013 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2013 Player Sponsor
Oct 10, 2004
99% sure the real album has leaked.

Its definatly not out yet, and yes i know where to look.

The so called new albums on the net are just the same demos and half finished songs that have been around for the last 2 years.

I am looking forward to downloading this one. 13 years to make and 20 minutes to download.

Lets all wait for the finished product before we start slagging it off.
I've got a large collection of demos. I can tell the difference. The album has been leaked.

chris86

All Australian
Jan 11, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I can confirm it has leaked. Its not the greatest album but its better then alot of the so called "rock" out there at the moment. Still can't help but wonder what a new GNR record with Slash and Duff would be like.

eagledream

Team Captain
Mar 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone wanna PM me the torrent of the legitimate album? Just putting it out there, i don't actually want anyone to do it as that would be highly illegal, wink wink nudge nudge.

Cleishy

Club Legend
Nov 8, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Worst GNR album doesn't mean it is bad considering the 3 it is up against. What I have heard I love.

Better is awesome.

TWAT, Street of Dreams, Catcher in the Rye, This I love are all amazing.

The only song I have heard which I don't love is If the World.

I am holding out downloading anything. I will wait till saturday when I will finally have the cd in my grubby little fingers.

It still the best album I have heard in the last 5 years at least!!

Worst GNR album doesn't mean it is bad considering the 3 it is up against. What I have heard I love.

Better is awesome.

TWAT, Street of Dreams, Catcher in the Rye, This I love are all amazing.

The only song I have heard which I don't love is If the World.

I am holding out downloading anything. I will wait till saturday when I will finally have the cd in my grubby little fingers.

It still the best album I have heard in the last 5 years at least!!
It's not even that good an album independent of other GnR albums. It's overproduced crap. You're right, TWAT, Catcher in the Rye, Sorry, they're good songs. But not great. And they're the best on the album.

It's now official. Guns N' Roses are dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crownie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
i really dont care about whos in the band or not and who couldnt get along with who.

its a really good album.:thumbsu:

Apr 3, 2007
Melbourne, S.E. Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
This happened many years ago.

That's what I was thinking.

I admire the staying power of their fans though...

THE word on the street is that axl sacked all the members in the new GnR band anyone herd this?

This would not surprise me.

Axl has always been an A grade knob and it seems he still is despite being a washed up nobody these days.

I spent a night trawling through youtube videos of all his petulant on stage antics once, I'm surprised his band mates didn't kill him to be honest. Storming off stage at the drop of a hat like a little girl...:rolleyes:

Anyway I might d/l this out of curiosity. *cough I mean buy it*

Gunners were great back in the day, Appetite For Destruction is a timeless album, but I wonder what they, or should I say HE, have to offer in 2008.

HoldenMagroin

RIP Geordie Walker
Apr 27, 2008
Land of Milk and Honey
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Blackburn (EFL)
With an album so much anticipated and hyped for so long, they were primed for self-parody and the comparisons seemed inevitable, but I have to admit the album is quite listenable without all the contrivances.

I'd have to say Finck (or is it Ron Thal?) did an admirable job on guitar.

as far l have herd there are sum good tunes like better,l liked the demo of the track Chinese Democracy more than the one on the album there are some nice guitar riffs but the album seems over cooked,on this album less would of been more
Most of the demos are better than the finished tracks.

crownie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Album isnt bad but much to lame for me.

Well and truly over produced

i wouldnt say its over produced but it seems like there was no direction in how Axl wanted the album to sound, also there is a bit of chemistry lacking in there more rocking songs with the instruments.

Back