Debutant
Feb 24, 2004
Cracktown
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
First episode of season 2 is released TOMORROW on funnyordie.com

Cant wait, the actual season is due to be screened in the US from the 18th Jan.

source?

EDIT: Season 2 Flight of Conchords will PREMIERE right here on Funny Or Die starting on December 17th at 12pm ET / 9am PT......SO EXCITED!!!!

from the site

what time would this be?

LOL.
US ONLY

what a bitch
There is a workaround:
You download a client like Hotspot Shield which creates a free VPN tunnel from your PC (wherever you are in the world) to their VPN server in the US. When the VPN tunnel is established your PC will be allocated a US IP address. So when you access funnyordie or similar US entertainment sites, you can now view content.

There is a workaround:
You download a client like Hotspot Shield which creates a free VPN tunnel from your PC (wherever you are in the world) to their VPN server in the US. When the VPN tunnel is established your PC will be allocated a US IP address. So when you access funnyordie or similar US entertainment sites, you can now view content.

Thanks but too it was too slow for me, shame really. Will just have to d/l when it starts up in the states.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to download new codecs to watch it. I got mine from http://codecpackguide.com/klcodec.htm hope that works for the rest of you that had trouble.
Sorted now, thx. Installed the Full version of codecs from that site and now it works. It seems as though it needed the ffdshow codec in particular to view that Conchords video. I'd never come across that one before but I'll have to look into it a bit further - it was able to compress a full episode of 30 minutes into just 94MB!

Good show, but my personal preference was to watch an episode each day or so rather than watch them all bang in a row, unlike other series.

Just got S2E1, will watch tonight!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back