5th ODI: Australia v South Africa @ Perth (Fri)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Played SA

Johnson has been absolutely woeful this ODI series.

Great knock by Haddin this evening was good to see, also good to see hussey back in some sort of form.

Too funny, thought Australia might put in a better performance than that. As i've said previously they will probably trounce New Zealand (if they don't there is something seriously wrong).

Cricket Australia may as well get Bermuda or old favorites Bangladesh in for a series.... they might stand a chance. Although it would be equally as funny to see them lose to those lower sides

The Kiwis batting certainly will give the bowlers we have a run for their money. If our batters continue this poor form then there is no reason why the Kiwis will lose.

Apparently they didn't televise the one that got all the way across the Invararity Stand. Seriously poor form from channel 9.
No they did.

I saw it. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently they didn't televise the one that got all the way across the Invararity Stand. Seriously poor form from channel 9.
I was dissapointed they didnt' throw it down once it was completed so it could join on with the ones underneath. Would have easily been the biggest beer cup snake. As 2 individual snakes they were still smaller than the one against Pakistan in 2003.

What a fun day in the crowd, it started when Ponting had a whinge to our bay for giving him some stick :D. The guys near us were off their heads, abusing anybody that tried to talk to them. By the end i thought there was going to be some biffo. And this was in the members!!

You don't get that drunken atmosphere at 20/20 :)

it was when brad haddin i tuned out reminiscent of that simpsons episode of itchy and scratchy where bart and lisa wrote the episode.

"ah! this show aint no good!"

*shoots gun at tv set*

"hyeah!"

but seriously i tuned in to watch the tennis from that point on knowing that we had no chance and it was inevitable

I am surprised no one has mentioned this - the Australians have played the last couple of home series in the dark green strip. They won the World Cup in Gold, and have a poor record in green. Memo to Cricket Austrlia - yet the green suits the sponsor but gee if has a poor record. Go back to the Gold!!!!!!

Good work Perth crowd.........every time they get a ripper beer snake going :thumbsu::D

Too funny, thought Australia might put in a better performance than that. As i've said previously they will probably trounce New Zealand (if they don't there is something seriously wrong).

Cricket Australia may as well get Bermuda or old favorites Bangladesh in for a series.... they might stand a chance. Although it would be equally as funny to see them lose to those lower sides

Coudn't agree more! Brilliant. :)

another dissapointing loss. but it a future we will have to get use to. we will belt the kiwis. the kiwis arent that good in the odi's either. take away captain nerd and the wannabe blue. they aint that good. i am going predict a 5-0 flogging. mick hussey started to look good last night and maybe its time warner was given a rest. we wont be no.2 in the world odi for long and that is a pattern of odi rankings. we didnt deserve to win this series and south africa were far to good.

Selection cowardice.

Bracken and Clarke come in for a worthless game. One concedes 70 and the other makes zip. s**t happens and the individuals are good players, but what was gained?

He looked very good. Reminded me a bit of Bruce Reid in a way.

Yeah, definitelty.
Yep, they both have lots of similarities.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHzG-LRfb-Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHzG-LRfb-Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back