FTA-TV LOST- The Finale

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than him sitting in the plug hole laughing like a stoner before dying alone in the jungle. At least he and Hurley could have still hung out together on the island.

Hurley would probably have eated him, Jack couldn't risk hanging out with such a bad actor who is fat.

Happy with the ending, even though I don't understand all of it.

So Jack has a son with Juliette, and then she remembers Sawyers and ends up with him...too late to think about this stuff
Jack and Juliette don't have a son. Everything in sideways world is done in a purgatory that they all made up to find eachother, it's not reality. They all move on from this place together to the next place/world/afterlife/whatever.

So when is everyone gonna start watching it from the start again and figure out answers like that *flicks fingers*
2akl6j4.gif
Lol very nice that scene i exactly was thining SW Ep III :thumbsu:

Some people are wondering why the island still existed in the FST(whatever) one reason is that the writers just wanted to lead us down the wrong track so chucked it in there, but here is my take on explaning it.

In the FST (Purgotory, Limbo, whatever you want to call it) was what they characters, collectively created.

I think in this place they created that jughead did work, and reset so their plane never crashed, that’s why I think the island is still there in this place, (jughead sank it in 1977). This could explain why Ben and his Dad where on the island with the dharma intuitive in the FST but got off before the bomb went off as well as Pierre and miles.

It probably doesn’t make sense what I’m writing but it hard to explain what I have in my mind about it

I could of swore around series 2 or 3 i read an interview with the producers who promised that the show wasnt anyway involved with any type of purgotory.

so looking at 180-220 AUD....

When six seasons indvididually probably average the 30 mark (taking in proce lowering, but they'll bump the proices with the release of S06) is about 180.....hmmm

Tough call!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so looking at 180-220 AUD....

When six seasons indvididually probably average the 30 mark (taking in proce lowering, but they'll bump the proices with the release of S06) is about 180.....hmmm

Tough call!

the average price for each season would be way more than $30 atm

You're looking at it the wrong way.
They are all dead (irrespective of the place and time) in the flash sideways as that is a place created by them to find each other and remember before they move onto the "next phase" together, as one. In the Lost universe it is all real, no alternate realities or dreams. Jack died in the jungle and the people on the plane and Hurley, Ben and Desmond went on to live their lives. Sooner or later everyone dies, and all of them met up in the flash sideways because of how important they all were to each other.

And you know this, how?

Jacks dad also said, "some died well before you some died long after you" or words to that affect, I suggest Dawson you watch the last 15 minutes again and listen to the words spoken by Christian and Jack very carefully.

Also Ben and Hurley's you were a good number 2 and you were a good number one convo indicates they were on the island for a period after Jack died

Finally, after been so goddam busy with Uni watched it.

And it was, beautiful. ****ing loved it.

Personally, I've been more invested in these characters rather than the whole mystery of it. You look at some of the best moments in Lost and they almost always involve great character moments. It's not that the island can move, or that there's a smoke monster... Sure I would love some answers but I haven't got an issue that they didn't. And even from a writing perspective it'd be pretty lame if they just rolled out answer after answer one at a time, just too ****ing conveniant.

Whatever, I ****ing loved it, still have to get my head around that there is no more Lost, **** i'm sad.

Thinking today, why did dead Flocke turn into Smokey, but not Jack or Desmond?

I liked the bit on the waterfall where Flocke
starts blabbing on to Jack about bringing back the old days and Jack turns around and says you might have his face but you arent John Locke...so f** off pretending to be him. There were several times this Season when I thought Smokey's behaviour resembled real John Locke's inepitude. Dunno if it was deliberate or the fact that perhaps there was a little bit of JL in Smokey?

Anyway, it will be good to have an open chat about the finale here after tonight.

I think from what I have read across the web, the division over the finale is split between Character resolution or Island mystery resolution.

It was also interesting reading a thread above about 'I guessed this'...like who can be really stuffed, but it would be interesting trawling back through LOST threads to see who guessed right. I know on the S06 thread someone last week guessed Jack would die and his eye would feature...(well I think there was)

Gaso

Personally, I've been more invested in these characters rather than the whole mystery of it. You look at some of the best moments in Lost and they almost always involve great character moments. It's not that the island can move, or that there's a smoke monster... Sure I would love some answers but I haven't got an issue that they didn't. And even from a writing perspective it'd be pretty lame if they just rolled out answer after answer one at a time, just too ****ing conveniant.

This is how I feel also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back