MVP Freo BF POTY - R4 Votes vs St. Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

5- Crowley , did anyone see del santo ?
4- hill, purely for determination to come back from a first half belting
3- Clarke, played the foil in the centre and the focal point up front perfectly
2- sandi, clunked some good grabs to go with his usual 50 hit outs
1- Duffield, superb decision making and foot skills. coming into goodform

Unlucky ones were Pearce, Johnson, mundy and McPhee

4.5 Barlow: gun, racked it up showed poise: jet.
4.5 Tendai: elite fitness and great skills and finished well.
3 Hill: Big last qtr to make up for a slow start.
2 Clarke: great goal, great ground work, could be anything.
0.5 Crowley: solid tagging job on Nicky dal.
0.5 Clancee: another strong outing.

Very unlucky Sandi, Ballas, Johnson, McPharlin

BYB Zac.

Love everyone underestimating Barlow even though he had 30 touches, dominated the clearances and played 4 quarters. He made one or two kicking errors but so did everyone else but his poise and decision making and in and under work is first class.

Reckon Balla's had a corker too.

He did a couple of good things, and applied himself well. But overall, I think he played a pretty average game... particularly compared to his usual standard.

Not his best game, but so friggin happy to have him back in the team.

Looking forward to Lachie Neale getting some game time as well!

And very happy for old JA! Two goals and a third if he hadn't given off a clear-cut freebie. Nice to see.

He did a couple of good things, and applied himself well. But overall, I think he played a pretty average game... particularly compared to his usual standard.

Not his best game, but so friggin happy to have him back in the team.

Looking forward to Lachie Neale getting some game time as well!

And very happy for old JA! Two goals and a third if he hadn't given off a clear-cut freebie. Nice to see.

Ballatyne closing down the space behind and sideways of the play was vital, as was Mayne on Fisher.

Loved his kicking inside the corridor too, very few players have A - the nerve to do it, and B - the skill to pull it off.

Really opened up the Saints a few times.

Ballatyne closing down the space behind and sideways of the play was vital, as was Mayne on Fisher.

Loved his kicking inside the corridor too, very few players have A - the nerve to do it, and B - the skill to pull it off.

Fair enough. Didn't see it... but will have a look later in the week when I gloat over the replay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Kosta Muzungu
4. Clancy of the Overflow
3. Stephen 'One Day a Mountain' Hill
2. Micky 'Run Like a Old Women' Barlow
1. Zac 'Power' Clarke

BYB - Clanceeboy

Seppo good to chat mate - I text you after the game as I had no voice left

I was reading the match report this am on The West website and thrown in the middle of the report with absolutely no connection to what was written before or after was the following quote;

"High profile Fremantle forward pocket Hayden Ballantyne failed to kick a goal".

That was it!??? I thought the article may've been written by Gerard Whately but it wasn't, it was written by his boyfriend.

5 Hill
4 Sandilands
3 Crowley
2 Mzungu
1 McPhee

Barlow was unlucky but had 7 clangers & 3 critical errors :thumbsdown::eek:

I was reading the match report this am on The West website and thrown in the middle of the report with absolutely no connection to what was written before or after was the following quote;

"High profile Fremantle forward pocket Hayden Ballantyne failed to kick a goal".

That was it!??? I thought the article may've been written by Gerard Whately but it wasn't, it was written by his boyfriend.

Yeah, I noticed this as well - was weirdly written in the West. he really is hated isn't he. He played a lot further up the ground than simply being a small forward, and I thought he had some crucial plays in the second half. Thought he played pretty well. Felt that things were going to happen when he was around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back