MVP Freo BF POTY - R8 Votes vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Please vote here. Allocate up to 15 votes to our best players on the day. Generally 5,4,3,2,1 is what you'll do, but I'll count any other combo but no player can get more than 5 votes per poster.

Also nominate who you thought was our Best Young Bloke for the FBYB award. Players eligible for this game are:

Pearce, Clarke, Neale, Roberton, Spurr

See this thread for more info.

4. Neale
3. Broughton
2. McPharlin
1. Johnson

BYB
1. Neale

-5. Ibbo
-4. Sandi

They simply stunk today :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4. Johnson
3. Elvis
2. Neale
1. Barlow, Broughton.

Seems only 3 of our players are capable of playing at AFL level consistently. Johnson, Broughton and McPharlin. Barlow is on the way back though.

Sat through the replay, so I guess I'm qualified enough to do my votes now:

5. MJ
4. McPharlap
3. Broughton
2. Mundy
1. Barlow

BYB: Neale - thought Spurr had an OK game for a rookie too.

Can't watch a repay when we lose. Haven't matured enough for that. Mundy played well off half back IIRC.

Can't watch a repay when we lose. Haven't matured enough for that. Mundy played well off half back IIRC.

To be fair, I had watched near half the game live, so I only had to sit through a half or so, and some of the better stuff (2nd half).

Mundy was OK - the problem was he was also one of those desperately needed but invisible players in the 2nd. Still among our best in game of slim-pickings AFAIC.

To be fair, I had watched near half the game live, so I only had to sit through a half or so, and some of the better stuff (2nd half).

Mundy was OK - the problem was he was also one of those desperately needed but invisible players in the 2nd. Still among our best in game of slim-pickings AFAIC.

Yeah you kind of wanted to give about six 1 votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back