Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Apr 20, 2008
The Terrortory!
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Uni Rats! Believeburgh
It was pretty bad seeing a fair few punches being thrown by Hawks fans after the game.

Does anyone know how the Freo fan is that was getting CPR outside gate 5? (Not from fight)

Some of the behaviour of Hawks fans there was utterly appalling.

On the walk out I saw 4 Hawks fans (out of thousands) making a point of having a crack at dockers fans. Not a bad ratio but still ugly when you see it.

Saw no fighting.

On the walk out I saw 4 Hawks fans (out of thousands) making a point of having a crack at dockers fans. Not a bad ratio but still ugly when you see it.

Saw no fighting.
I saw that too. Police broke it up. Was very tempted to jump in to defend the freo blokes. Your teams won, enjoy it, don't mock and insult people as they're trying to leave. Some people are just a disgrace.

It was pretty bad seeing a fair few punches being thrown by Hawks fans after the game.

Does anyone know how the Freo fan is that was getting CPR outside gate 5?

Some of the behaviour of Hawks fans there was utterly appalling.
I was in Gate 5. I didn't see anyone getting CPR, which is probably a good thing, not really something you want to see. Really sad to hear this :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good that cleared up quickly if true. Still poor form if there are punch on abouts. The one thing that I love about our game when you compare it to Europe is despite our differences we are normally quite civil and don't resort to violence. Sad if true. There are a lot pissed numpties around regardless of what colour they wear. Should be punished severely if they cause trouble.

I saw the same thing. A gentleman was on the floor surrounded by paramedics being resuscitated, he appeared to have blood around his face. Absolutely awful. Really brings things into perspective! It's just a game!!

Saw a couple of dickheads in the crowd, but met plenty after the game who were humble in the win. Im sure this thread would be a lot larger if we were playing Richmond.

The only dickhead i saw was in my block , a freo fan , drinking the whole game wouldnt sit down despite being on the fence - he started with the verbal in the 3rd on his own .
A real pole smoker

I was at gate 5 just as it was happening. It was just after the final siren. An older gentleman. He just collapsed I think, and the paramedics were on him like a shot. It certainly put how I was feeling at the time into perspective. I passed by the scene again about 10 minutes later and they were still working on him. Has anybody heard any news on whether they managed to save him?

Some pretty typical Perth and outer Melbourne mouth-breather s**t was going on when the poor bloke was on the floor. People were staring wide eyed and looking through the fence at him. Far out, put your eyes somewhere else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back