RDT CIIII - Shasklyk Over The Mangal and Purple on the TV in Late September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mr Bacon! How are you?

I'm questioning the meaning of life after drinking a carton of piss by myself. How are you xen?

Still sick. I did shout and scream a lot during the GF lol. Can't help it...it was close in the third quarter...

Well I'm not sleeping in the car so I think I'm alright haha.

Haha that's good...ah we the after midnight people here again lol...

So did you go anywhere after the game? :)

Haha that's good...ah we the after midnight people here again lol...

So did you go anywhere after the game? :)

I was going to go to the show to try and get my hands on one of those Freo premiers shirts for the luls but naaaaaah. I stayed home and watched Cars 2 and Senna :thumbsu:

Sluts errwhere. I cupped glasses ass for more than 10 sexonds

Get in there.

Aw you should get the Freo Premiers shirt...haha maybe there's some left tomorrow or whenever you going to go...would be cool hehehe...collector's item...

Aw you should get the Freo Premiers shirt...haha maybe there's some left tomorrow or whenever you going to go...would be cool hehehe...collector's item...

Well the last I heard they were giving them away and my mate who was there couldn't get me one so I'm not holding my breath.

Well the last I heard they were giving them away and my mate who was there couldn't get me one so I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe it will be on eBay soon lol...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok the years on your signature...I know there's eagles premiership years..what about the others?

Re the guy that died.

I came out and there was a big kerfuffle with cops and stuff with some arrests.

Walk around the corner and a guy is getting CPR.

Putting two and two together here.

I didn't see any punch. But I'm just assuming by some hawks fans trying to interfere with the medics that that's what happened.

******* hell United, you watching this s**t QS?
Yeah i had a bit of a look last night when i was out.. Rio gone, Buttner was shite, Rooney needs to suck it up and play where he's told to play.
I'm not panicking though, remember how fergie started in 86... I did not have hopes of a title this year

Nothing better than dating a chick only for them to go back to their ex.

Sounds like that's what's happening.

You don't want people like that in your life anyway.

Hey FiveStrings larrikin swannies How do we get the nice colour backdrop (blue and gold of course) for our board? Or is that what you get when you make a grandfinal? ;-) (check out hawks and freo boards)

I asked Chief the other day and he said its up to the boards mods. So I've asked Fivey. Just playing the waiting game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back