Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freoforever86

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yet WCE and GWS are only 2 games behind us! With thr injury problems the eagles have I be disappointed if we lose.

Meh, not worried about them. Eagles lucky draw started soft.
North will be tough, hope we get it done.
Will be yelling at Thomas all game. Hope he ventures to the wing

Oct 18, 2013
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Freo by 8 points - it will be a close game all night I reckon. In the event we do go down maybe it will give RTB a reason to rest more players if there's a 6 day turnaround.

The Peel guys are playing more to the Freo game plan down there and raking up wins. Swapping players out more often should be less of an issue.

Lost_Deputy

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
Bundeena
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was really looking forward to coming to this game and spending the weekend in nice sunny Perth, but there was a very sick child at the airport and I couldn't help but give up my ticket and let her return home. So now I have to watch the game on my iPad in rainy Melbourne :(

Anyways good luck fellas, hopefully Fyfe has a quiet one and there's less pinching this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
I was really looking forward to coming to this game and spending the weekend in nice sunny Perth, but there was a very sick child at the airport and I couldn't help but give up my ticket and let her return home. So now I have to watch the game on my iPad in rainy Melbourne :(

Anyways good luck fellas, hopefully Fyfe has a quiet one and there's less pinching this year.
ohyouuntitled.png

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor

Nice try. It's not even raining in Melbourne

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

Harvey is sick and little..

Dignan

All Australian
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
76ers
Sheridan will be sub.

No late changes, so Mundy plays.

youmewe

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle

lw4li.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back