News Stevie J to Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Steve J and Ballantyne.

"It's half time and West Coast are behind by 5 goals with Freo putting in a dominant display...however West Coast do seem to be getting the rub of the green with the umpires with 45 free kicks to Fremantle's two"
Hahahahaha. Yes!

Would love to see Crowely just stay on for 1 more year for the lulz if this happens.

At this rate we will be lining up like this next season:

B: Spurr APearce Ibbotson
HB: Sutcliffe MJohnson Sheridan
C: Bennell Mundy Hill
HF: SJohnson Taberner Fyfe
F: Ballantyne McCarthy Walters
R: Sandilands Neale Blakely
I: Griffin Weller Langdon Barlow

You know, it makes sense.

Stevie J, said earlier he wanted to play for a club where he could start his Coaching Career after. Just what we need..

Not sure he can be a Player/Coach; But we need all the SCORING IDEAS and forward coaches that we can handle. He might even be able to help on FORWARD ENTRIES.. as a player/coach.
I think he would be signed with coaching in mind. Scott has said his view of the game is outside the square and why can't he be hired as our forward line coach and still play off the bench

Good target! Stevie has good skills and can play mid/forward. It would be funny to see him play/coach ballas and crowls

I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I must say he goes alright in purple.

wIgTEeW.png

My thoughts too. Geelong have pushed Johnso out, he's a delisted free agent.
More likely to get him in the free agency i agree i didnt think about that. He just said he would likely be at freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want, just another list clogger on top dollar.

He is well past his prime, fakes for free kicks all the time and now goes to ground all the time.

Totally greedy player who does everything the opposite of team play

Worst idea ever.

Lol. He will be on bottom dollar if he comes.

I would be intrigued by his coaching ideas/ knowledge. He is an enigma on his day.
If he had potential to be a good coach, we could be killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

God knows we need some new ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back