2015 Draft, Trade & Free Agent Discussion & Speculation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we in the premiership window, Harley could be the difference but need to change things up to be in premiership window. Our midfield will have to kick more goals or Fyfe has to play more forward.
Rodney yes that what I mean , end of the day who care our defend is down a bit we outscore them a point.

The "Family Club" Hawthorn strikes again.
164519_5233f108ce89cddb316469ee8033150f.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a firm believer that adding talent should be done at the top of the list, rather than bolstering the bottom. We got a potential steal by slotting Bennell in at number 1/2/3 and now our depth just got better.

And I'm a firm believer in only dating supermodels, but sometimes setting your sights unreasonably high means you never satisfy your needs.

******* lold at the Crows paying a 2nd round pick for a guy who has played 50 games in 4 years. He hasn't played because he's a spud. Run and carry sure.. but he makes bad decisions and isn't a good kick. He'll fit right in at the Crows and their 17th in the league Disposal Efficiency. Glad we never went after that spud.

Finally someone trying to pick at Hawthorns list. North get Jed Anderson. Aside from Sydney no-one has made an audacious bid to lure a star from what is essentially the best list in the land. I guess the Bulldogs have done it with Suckling.

They are losing a few. I still can't see them securing Carlisle. The guys a mercenary, no way Hawks are offering the saints money.
It's been happening every year.. Last year they lost Hallahan, Lowden and Cheney. The year before they lost Buddy, Ellis and Savage...

******* lold at the Crows paying a 2nd round pick for a guy who has played 50 games in 4 years. He hasn't played because he's a spud. Run and carry sure.. but he makes bad decisions and isn't a good kick. He'll fit right in at the Crows and their 17th in the league Disposal Efficiency. Glad we never went after that spud.
at least they got rid of Danger though, surely Hampton is an upgrade on him in your eyes??

There were some whispers a while back that Freo were sniffing around Spencer White. Not sure if that is still the case or if it ever was. Moist Biscuit said Harvey is 'fat and slow':eek: Not exactly a ringing endorsement oh and a superfooty guy reckons Grimley is a lazy sod or something like that.

That's what we thought of that son of a former Docker who is now a dirty budgie... and look how that turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back