Competitions 2016 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Keen to join if any spots free in the lowest division.
Team: Je Suis Prest
Sorry Avatar, I think the last couple of spots have been taken. I'll let you know if that changes.

Super effort for all those in BF Magpies Div 1 - ranked 25th coming out of the byes and 2nd of all BigFooty leagues which is a great effort.

That said we should be aiming for that #1 spot overall and certainly on BF for a shiny new badge.

Watch your teams, nothing kills a league quicker than a ghost ship so even if you're own ranking may not be right up there, you still can contribute to a league victory.

Watch your trades, be smart with your Captain and VC choices and if you can loophole your playing emergencies.

Again top effort and keep it going.

Super effort for all those in BF Magpies Div 1 - ranked 25th coming out of the byes and 2nd of all BigFooty leagues which is a great effort.

How's your league looking now? Not enough SC talk on our forum for my liking. I'm down in Div 3 and I thought we had some pretty solid teams and are only ranked 201st.

In keeping with our senior teams form I also missed finals for the third year in a row haha.

When will he 2017 leagues thread be up? Am keen to join!

Also, l have a private league set up just for us ladies...1 spot reserved and would love to fill the other 8 spots with fellow coll bf sc'ers! Pm me if you're interested. Cheers!

When will he 2017 leagues thread be up? Am keen to join!

Also, l have a private league set up just for us ladies...1 spot reserved and would love to fill the other 8 spots with fellow coll bf sc'ers! Pm me if you're interested. Cheers!
Hi Kat,

Unfortunately I won't have the time to organise the board leagues this year so we are in need of a volunteer.

Hi Kat,

Unfortunately I won't have the time to organise the board leagues this year so we are in need of a volunteer.
Umm... do you need to do anything during the year or is it all done once the footy starts?
Leagues are worked out by overall finish last year right?
Will sleep on it, but think I can probably do this if there is nobody else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 spots (possibly 5) left in my all ladies league, would love to fill remaining spots with pies supporters, but will accept any lady, bf poster or not.

So, fella's of the board, if you have a wife/partner/relative/friend who plays SC, please feel free to let them know about my league and pm me for league details if they'd like to join. Thanks kindly in advance!

Umm... do you need to do anything during the year or is it all done once the footy starts?
Leagues are worked out by overall finish last year right?
Will sleep on it, but think I can probably do this if there is nobody else.
Yep that is basically it. For Div 1 it is usually best to keep the top 12-14 or so from last year and do a more promotion/relegation type thing.

Ok. Will have a go...
Is there a way to check leagues from last year? Can find overall score etc from last year but not the league ladders etc...
Nup not the ladders. We always based it on overall ranking rather than ladder position though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back