LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your memory does serve you well.
There is absolutely no need for a king hit in footy, in fact, no need for it at all! I couldn't imagine Mitch Collins to be a bloke who mouths off blokes and gets targeted. After speaking to a few people about it, apparently the Bridgewater team were yelling, get off the ground you weak C&%#, while being helped off by the trainers! Piss weak from a "high profile" player Ladson to hit a bloke from behind! No one wants to see that

I would have thought the same thing. But apparently he's quite good on the lip young mitch.
While I say that, it definitely doesn't warrant a king hit. Throw the book at him I say

Good to see Marong reaping the benefits of appointing Lock and his entourage of losers.

You must be a disgruntled former player for Marong who was dropped for a senior game once, your posts about Marong bashing have gone on since 2013, not happy with Corey Gregg as coach of Marong or his interleague appointment, the ground at Marong, the proposal to host the grand final there by the league a couple of years ago and anything else that has gone on. First year coach at Marong and he has them in the final 5.
Dillon third year in and out of the five
Collins 2nd year in out of the five
Gadsden prelim to bottom
Star has improved Inglewood
So what is your point?

Sounds like things are about to heat up in regards to a few investigations involving Bridgie according to 'The Advertiser'.
Can't say I agree with the 'Mean Machines' el presidente complaining that it's too cheap to launch an investigation either. Interesting times.

Sounds like things are about to heat up in regards to a few investigations involving Bridgie according to 'The Advertiser'.
Can't say I agree with the 'Mean Machines' el presidente complaining that it's too cheap to launch an investigation either. Interesting times.

Might need to tell his players to stop belting blokes rather than telling other clubs what to do.

Exactly my thoughts mate.

But look at the mentality of the club. Someone commented "sounds like a bit of jealousy in the bush, maybe clubs should worry about getting themselves up to standard before worrying about others." Which all the Bridgie flocked in to like.

Yeah Jealousy caused Mitch Collins to get his face smashed.

I will admit I am certainly jealous of their success but not the way some of the players go about their footy. You only have to speak to some of the older players in the league and ask them to compare Calivil's dynasty versus that of Bridgewater. Plenty of jealousy in that Calivil had extreme success but lots of respect for the way the club and players conducted themseves

Any injuries to the Pyramid players out of these incidents? The YC incident defiantly sounds worthy of looking into.

Yer I didn't think that was really relevant either. No doubt other Clubs are envious of their success which adds to the hatred of Bridgewater but they have built a real reputation of being bullies and their appears to be a growing band of people sick of their antics and some of the stuff they've got away with or got off lightly with. Will be interesting to see the outcome of these cases. Does anyone know if the Pyramid cases are on tape? and if any the players in question suffered any injuries?

to paraphrase Sheeds - "not all the snipers are in Afghanistan"
For sure Bridgy are bloody good and have earnt their success, trouble is they shouldn't have players resorting to tactics that could lead to potentially serious injuries. Play hard, but play fair (i.e. if someone is there to be cleaned up fairly in a contest go for it - we don't need episodes of 'sunstroke' that 'magically affect a Bridgy opponent when the ball is well out of the area

Pyramid Hill ??

Not too sure how true this is but heard that at the tribunal last night that Ladson got 4 weeks, McLeod3 weeks and Jones 5 weeks? Can anyone confirm this?

Pyramid Hill ??

Not too sure how true this is but heard that at the tribunal last night that Ladson got 4 weeks, McLeod3 weeks and Jones 5 weeks? Can anyone confirm this?

Grand Final will be at Pyramid Hill unless by some miracle they happen to qualify for it.

Cue the appeals from Bridgey if that is indeed true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand Final will be at Pyramid Hill unless by some miracle they happen to qualify for it.

Cue the appeals from Bridgey if that is indeed true
How many games they got left this year?

There is 3 rds left but bridgy have the bye this week so only 2 for them in pretty sure

If

Good on the tribunal for making sure they miss a GF. They should miss.

Hard to see an appeal being successful based on the findings.
Prest got back and didn't they have video footage of him belting the bloke?

Well Well Well, Gary Walters says its too easy to out up $500 and have anything investigated. Good thing it is when 3 players who are investigated get put out for a combined 12 weeks for piss weak acts. Then he has the gaul to try and defend them. Seriously is this guy for real. If you don't have anything smart to say or an apology on behalf of your club for the poor decisions that his players made he should shut up. The players transgressed, got caught and are now paying the price. Poor Rick missing a Grand Final, what about the bloke he king hit and broke his nose missed work, missed playing footy and has everlasting side affects. No apology from Ladson or their club to the player hurt and who had surgery due to a coward punch. My heart bleeds for Bridgewater.

No accusation just my opinion based on past events

How many times, apart from knowing it happened last year with bridgy, has a suspension been cut Roota. Would have thought deliberately breaking a blokes face earned anyone a month off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back