Pokemon

Remove this Banner Ad

I was born in 1990. I have a Triforce tattoo on my forearm. Yes, I play Pokemon Go. I love how angry the people who dont play get about it. Makes you look so bitter when other people having fun annoys you lmfao.
The haters are what got me to start playing. I don't get why people get so uppity about it.
Most here fly into a rage over a bunch of 20 year olds kicking a ball between sticks. Everything fun is stupid if you really think about it.

Last edited:
Not sure how long it'll be popular though. Seems a candidate for the "twice as bright half as long" type fad. I could see it being a mainstay had they released it with a few more features and a few less problems. Be interesting to see how long it stays "you aren't playing Pokemon Go?" before it becomes "you still play Pokemon Go?".

Not sure how long it'll be popular though. Seems a candidate for the "twice as bright half as long" type fad. I could see it being a mainstay had they released it with a few more features and a few less problems. Be interesting to see how long it stays "you aren't playing Pokemon Go?" before it becomes "you still play Pokemon Go?".
I give it another month unless Niantic update its features then it might last until summer.
Then again I predicted that the original Pokémon fad would be over in a year but it lasted at least 5 with the games still selling multiple million units with every new release.

I find this game amusing

I work outdoors and have been sitting at lunchtime watching families and singles play this game walking around eveywhere.

The amusing part is when u see the families the parents are more into than the kids and adults seem so obsessed with it they walk onto roads and into danger just to play the game.

Ahh good luck to them they are having fun it's just a little sad we have to make apps to get families and people outside

Remove this Banner Ad

Back