Daily Special - July

Remove this Banner Ad

Usual rules - max one bet per day and please keep track as you go.

No

5475636+_0ddc98bbe69cd538b7373ceba06d5736.gif

Sunshine Coast - Race 5 - 12.Sold For Song @ BOB

Has been super honest all prep culminating in a big win at Eagle Farm last Saturday beating the highly promising Tsaritsa. Wide gate shouldn't matter as generally gets back and if there is enough pace on I think she can go back to back on one of the fairer tracks in Queensland.

Pakenham - Race 7 - 10.Single Note @ BT

0-5, -5 (62-169, +17.39)

Flemington - Race 5 - 3.Voodoo Lad @ BOB

Lightly raced gelding who has looked a class above since moving to the Weir stable. Toyed with the highly rated Duke of Brunswick last start. First time down the straight but should get a fairly easy time of it in front and expecting him to prove too speedy for this.

belmont r2 #10 Two Tone Blonde TF ~ $21

0-1 -1.0

Got hardly anything today. Few really quality lays but not a single winnibg proposition at scratchings.

Jetoomy, Socially Unique look possibles but I will settle on.

R1 Belmont Veuve de Vega. Best Tote.

$1.9 into 1.6 hopefully enough money on for a few people to want to lay it and get it back past 1.70.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0-6, -6 (62-170, +16.39)

3:15 - Chantilly - 9.Nemoralia @ $2.80

Placed in her last 3 attempts at Group 1 level. In between she hosed up in Listed company at York by 6 lengths. Last start out she was huge in the Coronation at Royal Ascot when she had an awful trip. Alice Springs has franked that form winning the Falmouth on Friday. All signs point to a breakthrough win here.

0-1 -1.0

Got hardly anything today. Few really quality lays but not a single winnibg proposition at scratchings.

Jetoomy, Socially Unique look possibles but I will settle on.

R1 Belmont Veuve de Vega. Best Tote.

$1.9 into 1.6 hopefully enough money on for a few people to want to lay it and get it back past 1.70.

0-2 -2.0

r2 Belmont (saturday) You're a Rum'in $6 (365)

bet of the month at 6's. hard to split this one and the fave although one is $1.22. i can understand why SS is fave, it's put in 3 runs and rum'in only done 1 outstanding run, although beat Django (subsequently saturday placed) by 10L in a trial ran about 12L faster than anything else all day. big, big problem is 431 days between runs and runs out of his skin as first start as a 3yo whether he can repeat that is the 5:1 question. hoping that trial is an indicator it's talent not a fluke. 1200 only a bonus, 11.24s last 200 hard held. SS gut buster over 1300 back to 1200 on a bottomless surface last start.

haven't done an overall since april.

only adding 3-7 -1.5

(30-64 +18.5) 31% SR, 20% ROI, winter dragging down the average as always.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to pack it in for the month - meant to tip Highland Reel (won at ascot overnight) but was otherwise occupied and forgot to put it up. If that's not a sign to wait till August nothing is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back