2016 US Presidential Election - Trump vs Clinton? - Part 1

Who will win the election??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 including yours
The clique does stick together
So you can't explain what might be wrong with it either? I only know ralphmalph and swingdog and don't interact with either of them regularly at all. So your reference to "The clique" is just more #PlayTheVictim crap.

Lol I don't care who wins, why should I? I'm not American, both front runners are s**t candidates in different ways. I wouldn't support either candidate or party if someone put a gun to my head. Now the Johnson, I'd be tugging and pulling it to win if I was American. ;)

Sure, but rigged implies it's somehow morally suspect. It's no more rigged than an AFL team choosing one player over another in the draft.
In this election what was once thought of as the normal process of political parties goes to the heart of the debate, looks poisonous and is the reason why Trump is popular.

So according to Michael Moore, Trump will win.....

1. 3. The Hillary Problem. Can we speak honestly, just among ourselves? And before we do, let me state, I actually like Hillary - a lot - and I think she has been given a bad rap she doesn’t deserve. But her vote for the Iraq War made me promise her that I would never vote for her again. To date, I haven’t broken that promise. For the sake of preventing a proto-fascist from becoming our commander-in-chief, I’m breaking that promise. I sadly believe Clinton will find a way to get us in some kind of military action. She’s a hawk, to the right of Obama. But Trump’s psycho finger will be on The Button, and that is that. Done and done.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/5-reasons-why-trump-will-_b_11156794.html

The problem with the US is that they always vote for the lesser devil. Then wonder why they always get devils.

The concept of a third party option is so alien no one ever even considers it.

No matter who wins in November, they will be lead down the toilet. But as always, you get the leader you deserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And their owner, Tampa Bay Times has endorsed Hillary Clinton :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Regardless of endorsements, they're not wrong with regards to Trump lying more than other candidates. Other fact checkers say the exact same thing. But hey... the truth doesn't win votes, it's what the voters want to hear that wins votes.

Regardless of endorsements, they're not wrong with regards to Trump lying more than other candidates. Other fact checkers say the exact same thing. But hey... the truth doesn't win votes, it's what the voters want to hear that wins votes.
Well considering the DNC have been actively influencing Media Outlets, I wouldn't be surprised if certain justifications were made to make certain statements look more false and other candidates look truthful. I wouldn't be surprised if certain statements haven't been "fact-checked" at all.

Kind of like how Fox News does it aswell. (Of course, the RNC are no better).

I actually enjoy all this corruption coming to light.

Well considering the DNC have been actively influencing Media Outlets, I wouldn't be surprised if certain justifications were made to make certain statements look more false and other candidates look truthful. I wouldn't be surprised if certain statements haven't been "fact-checked" at all.

That comment is based off the email with a journo asking the DNC to check an article?

You think the RNC hasn't been actively trying to do the same? I love how a major news organisation in Fox can be blatantly partisan, but any media organisation in the center is seen as lefty because the right is so far right.

Given that you can go to the politifact website and see what they've fact checked...

You think the RNC hasn't been actively trying to do the same? I love how a major news organisation in Fox can be blatantly partisan, but any media organisation in the center is seen as lefty because the right is so far right.
As I said, Fox News does it and the RNC probably do it too.

However, we're talking about Politifact which is in the DNC's camp.

As I said, Fox News does it and the RNC probably do it too.

However, we're talking about Politifact which is in the DNC's camp.
I was in process of editing my post when you replied here.

You do realise you can go to the politiact website and check their claims, this isn't hidden. If yuo watch with an impartial view (i recognise i have a bias), is this finding really difficult to believe though, RNC members spout weird/lying s**t a lot more than DNC members, the numbers support this. Or do you think both lie at a similar rate?

I was in process of editing my post when you replied here.

You do realise you can go to the politiact website and check their claims, this isn't hidden. If yuo watch with an impartial view (i recognise i have a bias), is this finding really difficult to believe though, RNC members spout weird/lying s**t a lot more than DNC members, the numbers support this. Or do you think both lie at a similar rate?
I'd go with the same rate! After reading the DNC emails, I cannot trust Politifact as an independent source.

I'd go with the same rate! After reading the DNC emails, I cannot trust Politifact as an independent source.
Can you expand on this? As I asked you before, I was only aware that there was one email from a journo, but what is the accusation re:emails otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back