BBL06/WBBL02 Fixtures Released

Remove this Banner Ad

That is what they said about Kallis

International level is justva tad above big bash

There is a difference, Kallis had form in T20 cricket before he was signed in the IPL at least. If the Thunder sign him they would be stupid. We have enough bowlers. I'd rather play McKay than play Steyn and he'd be 4 times cheaper in the process.

Really think it should be shorter ending mid jan. Its really good for the first few weeks but then loses a bit of its appeal with the repetitiveness night after night.

Really think it should be shorter ending mid jan. Its really good for the first few weeks but then loses a bit of its appeal with the repetitiveness night after night.

In your view.

Ratings say otherwise and crowds say otherwise. I can't wait for the Big Bash, I love watching every match.

Broad to Hobart apparently

Ridiculous signing personally. Why waste an international spot on him for? There must be literally no-one else. They could have got a local quick and got a batsman. It was their batting that was an issue.

Ridiculous signing personally. Why waste an international spot on him for? There must be literally no-one else. They could have got a local quick and got a batsman. It was their batting that was an issue.

Because Broad is a good bowler who is also very well known in Australia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Broad is a good bowler who is also very well known in Australia?

Good test bowler yes.

How is he in T20's? Can't remember him being that good in T20's.

Personally I'm surprised Hobart haven't gone after batting depth. Last year it was the top 3, then nothing. They needed batting depth more than a bowler personally. Their bowling was good last year.

It is a weird signing for me, but lets wait and see, and I could be wrong.

Good test bowler yes.

Personally I'm surprised Hobart haven't gone after batting depth. Last year it was the top 3, then nothing. They needed batting depth more than a bowler personally. Their bowling was good last year.

You overrate the quality of the BBL something massive if you think someone like Broad isn't a great pickup

Good test bowler yes.

I doubt Sammy is being offered another gig

You overrate the quality of the BBL something massive if you think someone like Broad isn't a great pickup

If he had a great T20 record I'd be more looking forward to it. Bowls a 'hit me' length a lot, and at least Internationally players have been able to target him. Will he work in the BBL, not sure. Personally he wouldn't be someone I would sign.

I doubt Sammy is being offered another gig

Get another batsman then, even a few of the smaller nations would have options. I would have thought Hobart needed batting depth rather than bowling though. They bowled well last season.

If he had a great T20 record I'd be more looking forward to it. Bowls a 'hit me' length a lot, and at least Internationally players have been able to target him. Will he work in the BBL, not sure. Personally he wouldn't be someone I would sign.

Internationally players - aka players much better than Big Bash League.

Internationally players - aka players much better than Big Bash League.

On flat roads catered for T20's, he will be cannon fodder too.

Look lets just agree to disagree.

You think its a great signing, I feel it is a waste of an International spot.

Lets wait and see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back