Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a spare man 90% of the day and he plays it bloody well.
Can see him polling very well late in the medal.

Too true.
It will be interesting to see how the count does go this year. With Haysom from nagambie getting regularly in the best and overshadowing Mick Shiels this year as well as Poole from Vt would be my bet. I'd say a close count between those 2.
Can't see anyone from Avenel getting the chocolates as they are all stealing votes from each other Stirling, Morgan, McKenzie and Duncan

Too true.
It will be interesting to see how the count does go this year. With Haysom from nagambie getting regularly in the best and overshadowing Mick Shiels this year as well as Poole from Vt would be my bet. I'd say a close count between those 2.
Can't see anyone from Avenel getting the chocolates as they are all stealing votes from each other Stirling, Morgan, McKenzie and Duncan
Violet Town definitely have won enough games for Poole to feature. Umpires still loves Parsons. Give a top 5

Stanhope Footy Club what a fall from grace. Absolutely bloody disgraceful. Too bad Barneys parents didn't pay to have the game taped today (as neither of the Barnett boys were available to play today, along with 5 others)... Would be another good DVD for the boys to watch. Flags aren't won in round 4 and the Merrigum FNC has more character than you muppets will ever have!!

Last edited:
Stanhope Footy Club what a fall from grace. Absolutely bloody disgraceful. Too bad Barneys parents didn't pay to have the game taped today (as neither of the Barnett boys were available to play today, along with 5 others)... Would be another good DVD for the boys to watch. Flags aren't won in round 4 and the Merrigum FNC has more character than you muppets will ever have!!
Your a bit utensil sure of yourself and your team, most teams have bad days as you found out last week, sure 2 top teams in 2 weeks good effort i agree, but Muppets ??? You have 1 more easier game out of the next 3 so dont count your dogs nuts just yet or your team might get nutted.:'(:'(:'(

Who's utensil sure pal? I never said we will win the flag this year... I'd still back Nagambie or Avenel for that. Those Stanhope blokes were absolutely muppets with their crowing in April. Seasons alive and well... but Stanhope are cooked

Violet Town definitely have won enough games for Poole to feature. Umpires still loves Parsons. Give a top 5

Who's utensil sure pal? I never said we will win the flag this year... I'd still back Nagambie or Avenel for that. Those Stanhope blokes were absolutely muppets with their crowing in April. Seasons alive and well... but Stanhope are cooked

I would say
Haysom
Poole
Stirling
Duncan
Clarke

Another good win by merrigum today. Not surprised really. They are a good wet weather unit. Extremely surprised in Lancaster beating Vt convincingly there. Anyone know what was the go there?
The race for the flag is well and truly alive. A lot of teams still got a fair few inclusions before finals which will be good to see.
Interesting to see the finals venues. How will these grounds be right by finals ? Lancaster Stanhope longwood and merrigum.
How can Tally not get the prelim. Lock in the gf at mooroopna and surely the prelim at tally.

I would say
Haysom
Poole
Stirling
Duncan
Clarke

Another good win by merrigum today. Not surprised really. They are a good wet weather unit. Extremely surprised in Lancaster beating Vt convincingly there. Anyone know what was the go there?
The race for the flag is well and truly alive. A lot of teams still got a fair few inclusions before finals which will be good to see.
Interesting to see the finals venues. How will these grounds be right by finals ? Lancaster Stanhope longwood and merrigum.
How can Tally not get the prelim. Lock in the gf at mooroopna and surely the prelim at tally.
well buddy the reason lancy thrashed vt is pretty easy With 6 players back in side from injury probably gave us our best side for the year plus our speed and spread was to much for an undisaplined vt side if not for inaccurate kicking could have won by 20 goals? I do agree with your medal tips Haysom in my opinion best player going around cheers!!

I would say
Haysom
Poole
Stirling
Duncan
Clarke

I hear merrigum have lost their old stalwart geoff connally with a broken arm..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From afar expected the Gum to win this contest, but gee Didak, fair chance both sides will be playing off in a first semi against each other in a months time, reckon both clubs would be best to keep their powder dry until the fat lady has sung in that one!

From afar expected the Gum to win this contest, but gee Didak, fair chance both sides will be playing off in a first semi against each other in a months time, reckon both clubs would be best to keep their powder dry until the fat lady has sung in that one!

Yeah fair call Hank. If that comes back to bite me in a month so be it, the boys from the mainland can have at it:thumbsu:

Reading the paper today I see Stanhope were pretty quick to name all the players they had missing! Merrigum had 6 starting players out of their line up also I believe. So you can't read into missing "cattle" too much.

well what ever way anyone wants to view how far can lancaster and merrigum go great effort by both of those clubs to get back in contention
after the slow start both clubs had credit to both clubs always helps to have your best players back on the park as for geoff connelly great bloke
hope he gets back great player as well tally might be in trouble i reckon as for ardmona i think they are in big trouble

Reading the paper today I see Stanhope were pretty quick to name all the players they had missing! Merrigum had 6 starting players out of their line up also I believe. So you can't read into missing "cattle" too much.
It's a common excuse being used from Stanny. Every side has their injury and availability problems, player management is going to be a key for those sides in contention.
Would hate to see Ardy fold, would a merger with say Undera be a possibility?

It's a common excuse being used from Stanny. Every side has their injury and availability problems, player management is going to be a key for those sides in contention.
Would hate to see Ardy fold, would a merger with say Undera be a possibility?
Hooda hasn't changed just loves coming up with injury excuses no one else gets them just Stanhope ! stop sookin hooda As far as a possible merger ultra between ardy and undera just can't imagine that happening there still some bad memories from an incident on the undera ground many years ago​

Look, I've had a dig at Hoota about the injury excuse a couple of times (to his face though!), but after going back into a Coaching gig and having journos ring every week this season, the two questions they ask every single week without fail is, who is out and who have you got to come back in. You can give them nothing, or you can tell them, easier to just give them some factual info to write about otherwise they will just make their own s**t up anyway.

Hooda hasn't changed just loves coming up with injury excuses no one else gets them just Stanhope ! stop sookin hooda As far as a possible merger ultra between ardy and undera just can't imagine that happening there still some bad memories from an incident on the undera ground many years ago​
Cant see a future for Ardy other wise.

Ardmona needs to move into Mooroopna if they can, that's the only way I think they can survive , they have been successful over the last 20 years but football is changing and its harder then ever to get sponsors , volunteers and players for that matter.
I will give there president (and lm sure a small band of helpers) a pat on the back he is working hard and from what lve seen is doing a great job , but it wears you down , and from the outside he looks to be the glue holding it all together.

yes problem for ardmona mooroopna is struggling as well so recruiting they have no chance of getting anyone out of there but yes credit
to ardmona they have fielded 3 sides every week but things will get tougher for them if they dont get more help

well it looks like tallys chances of making finals could hinge on their match with lancaster in two weeks time and with lancaster building nicely it
would be hard to see tally beating them

well it looks like tallys chances of making finals could hinge on their match with lancaster in two weeks time and with lancaster building nicely it
would be hard to see tally beating them
From a look at who plays who in the run home, I would say the Top 6 is pretty set, with exception to that game between tally and Lancy.
Nagambie
Avenel
Stanhope
Merrigum
VT
Lancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back