Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough choices this round. Thinking something like:

R Davis -> Menegola/125Ker
W Hams - Bartel/Docherty

to stretch to doch I'll need more cash, hence the 125k rookie. I like Bartel's run home, just a guess as to whether he'll play all games.

Either that or keep Hams as bench and upgrade Yeo to Doch, while fielding C Smith again.

c1vhMLt.png

Here's where I'm at after bringing Laird back in this week. Next week will look at either Suckling, Duncan or Gaff to upgrade - maybe even Mitchell if he has another stinker.

FU MENEGOLA BEING A LATE IN LAST WEEK! HAD YOU TRADED IN ALL OF LAST WEEK UNTIL YOU WERE LISTED AS AN EMERGENCY JERKFACE! JERKY!!!!

Jansen -> Menegola
Kolodjashnij -> Heath Shaw

Staring at Zaha in my team still and crying. :mad:

I think Kade Kolo is worse than Zaha... but wow... it's close at the moment.

Last edited:
not sure whether to go wingard to zorko (56k left over) or Miller (209k left over). My strategy all season has been to go for value, so I might grab Miller. By going Miller I might be able to upgrade ruggles straight to a premo like Vince or hodge and keep mills on the bench as a reserve, and also grab a JPK or Treloar for gaff.

I actually think Coniglio v Richmond could go large if just after a one week return
is there an inbetween of scoring big this week, and every week after? :p

Torn between S.Mitchell/Treloar/Riewoldt/Zorko.

Zorko is probably the best of the bunch but the other 3 have a bit more value and would help me upgrade later

Luckily held onto Menegola when he was named emergency so don't need to trade him in. Definitely need to upgrade Mathieson, Z. Williams or Petracca but only have $18k in the bank.

Might be waiting until teams are named this week before I trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking of going Cox > 125k ruck, then going Hams > R.Gray who is up against the Lions this week. Thoughts?

View attachment 269623

Jansen > Menegola looks good for a trade this week I reckon. THough, what you proposed is solid

So many good options at the Pies: Treloar, Pendles, Sidebottom and Adams.

All priced about the same, however Adams has the consistent form. Considering him over Treloar this week.

Good POD

Anyone else stressing as much as me that Hodge will be rested this week? Will be icing on the cake after his solid 49 on the weekend o_O

Anyone else stressing as much as me that Hodge will be rested this week? Will be icing on the cake after his solid 49 on the weekend o_O

Nope. That drink driving, Wingard decapitating, Hot Wheels flogging, Lite N Easy chomping 'good bloke' is nowhere near me team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back