What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno... as a boy/male, I feel like it's the sort of thing you'd only really take offence at if you were looking for a reason to be offended, to be honest.

Obviously the grey area with transgender people is significantly larger. Or indeed, exists.

I dunno... as a boy/male, I feel like it's the sort of thing you'd only really offence at if you were looking for a reason to be offended, to be honest.

Obviously the grey area with transgender people is significantly larger. Or indeed, exists.
Oh I don't mean that it's offensive. Like you don't hear it and go 'WOAH take that back'. It's just undertones and implications..... I guess you could argue that people internalise those 'subliminal messages' and that it could inform their future actions... age discrimination I guess would be the take away from those particular examples. So many bigger fish to fry, though... like do you really want to muck around with a few generally inoffensive words when there's [insert major humanitarian disaster here]?

Transgender is a whole other story, which I don't feel qualified to weigh in on.

Leaving the new burger place 1 hour and 40 minutes after ordering without getting a burger. The 3 free orders of fries they handed over were pretty good though.

Leaving the new burger place 1 hour and 40 minutes after ordering without getting a burger. The 3 free orders of fries they handed over were pretty good though.
At least they made an effort. I left my tax accountant's today after taking the afternoon off only to find he'd double booked and we were made to wait half an hour. My time is worth money too mate and you're out.

I might have stayed for fries though IF THEY WERE GOOD.

People with umbrellas are truly the worst.
These are the same people that once a drop of water hits the road they lose all ability to drive.

It's a bit of water, you don't need to do 40km under the speed limit FFS

These are the same people that once a drop of water hits the road they lose all ability to drive.

It's a bit of water, you don't need to do 40km under the speed limit FFS
They just walk around without a care in the world flinging their umbrellas around making me duck and weave so I don't get an eye poked out.

They just walk around without a care in the world flinging their umbrellas around making me duck and weave so I don't get an eye poked out.
They just stop, then shake it off without a care for who's getting the splash back. They are just awful people.

Umbrellas have a time and a place. Any time or place there is heavily congested foot traffic is not the time or place for an umbrella.
Yeah that's where my annoyance is coming from, travel on the Frankston line which is having a bunch of works done so have to get a bus from Moorabbin to Caufield so obviously theres tons of campaigners getting off there to get to Caufield, bit of rain and people every angle flicking open umbrella's which no concern for anyone around them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my ******* god.

Just had one of those, all hands on deck work meetings where a succession of people just DROOOOONE at you in front of a powerpoint presentation for what I am fairly certain was about 40% of my remaining life time.

I was so ******* bored I started thinking whether breaking a finger or something just to leave was a viable option.

I watched a guy - and I ******* s**t you not - fall asleep. Wait for it - STANDING UP. Would not have believed it I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

I am at a loss to explain how it was my head didn't slide off the hand it was planted on and smack clean in to the table in front of me.

waking up at 3 in the morning with chest pain. 6 hours later still in emergency. Initial blood tests look ok, still dont know whats causing it though.

All the best mate, take care.

Could be stress related, holiday in order?

The Australian swim team.

How about you stop talking s**t to other countries and pull your heads out your arse and get some medals.

I miss the Perkins and Klim humbleness, these new age elitists s**t kickers are an embarrassment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back