Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - Roys FFC v Dragons FFC @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm ok... i have a broken medal, and an EKA

But obviously we all want team success etc etc
Yeah I came from the bandits hence it being all I got.

You have clearly been spending too much time participating with yourself.
And isn't my life all the more richer for it. ;)
We are bound for glory this season and we even have our own song!
Yeah I've heard it somewhere before.

:oops:

I have a broken medal too, I dropped my premiership medal right next to my All-SFA medals. Cracked right in half!
I have an ALL sweet FA one as well!... and A Bit High is having one minted for me having the most unsuccessful winning % ever... I'm not overly certain I really want that one though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*smacks head*
Of course! How could I forget! Must be that dementia getting me again

*smacks head*
*smacks head*

How's that head mate?

The season's starting already?

But I liked winning all the preseason comps :(

What you didn't know?
Does Mighty P know too? has anyone passed on the information to Mooch? Have you woken up Reardo and Freakie at the bar? what about Slax? Is he back from the spa day? I'm sure royboy2 knows, he's on top of most things. I wonder if Allikat got my message, i did ask Fred to pass it on, but i know he was off sausage shopping with Klim to get ready for the barbecue. I hope she got my message, caused i asked her to swing by the Fish and Chip shop to grab me some scallops and MEB_.
I know Mobbenfuhrer is here at the ground already, showing MannumPower around, maybe they've got Sozabarus, he is the rookie after all?

It's tough being a captain, its like herding a bunch of drunken coked out cats. Ammirite Hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back