Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foodland is South Australian. So is Foodworks (I think) but Foodland is the bigger brand. A lot of Foodlands and IGAs here are co-branded. Also IGA has a much larger presence here in SA vs interstate. Drakes and Romeos do have a few Foodlands outside of SA however.

Foodland is South Australian. So is Foodworks (I think) but Foodland is the bigger brand. A lot of Foodlands and IGAs here are co-branded. Also IGA has a much larger presence here in SA vs interstate. Drakes and Romeos do have a few Foodlands outside of SA however.
Wtf is this? Goblin?

The third biggest supermarket in SA is foodland not foodworks. And the foodland brand is owned by IGA. They just decided to use the IGA brand on Adelaides top instead of foodland because of the national exposure.

The mighty South Aussies, yeah!
IGA and Foodland are separate companies, but can be co-branded. Eg the Foodland I work for is owned by Eudunda Farmers - however the smaller stores that EF own are IGA branded and the larger stores either Foodland or Foodland-IGA. Drakes and Romeos use mainly Foodland brands but Romeos have a few IGA stores as well. Drakes are also coming close to being SA's biggest supermarket as everyone is getting jack of Coles and Woolies.

IGA and Foodland are separate companies, but can be co-branded. Eg the Foodland I work for is owned by Eudunda Farmers - however the smaller stores that EF own are IGA branded and the larger stores either Foodland or Foodland-IGA. Drakes and Romeos use mainly Foodland brands but Romeos have a few IGA stores as well. Drakes are also coming close to being SA's biggest supermarket as everyone is getting jack of Coles and Woolies.
Well Metcash own both the IGA and Foodland brands I should say, the individual supermarkets themselves are still independent. My supermarket growing up went from Eudunda Farmers to United Supermarkets to IGA Everyday to Foodland to Foodland-IGA.

Foodworks are just a wannabe company that have failed in most areas but succeeded in others.

Boo! They thrive in small towns. The best casual job I've had was working at Foodworks.

I can see how people get confused by Foodland and Foodworks though, the reality is they are owned by different companies and are competitors

Boo! They thrive in small towns. The best casual job I've had was working at Foodworks.

I can see how people get confused by Foodland and Foodworks though, the reality is they are owned by different companies and are competitors
Both deal with Metcash and Black & Gold products. Most country IGA stores here in SA became Foodworks and have lost custom as many aren't aware of Foodworks too much.

SA - Home of the Independents.

Foodland has around 32% market share here. Continually sticking it to Coles and Woolworths. Drakes and Romeo's groups have done well interstate but lets not forget the Chapley group who have the best independent supermarkets in the country.

#mightysouthaussies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SA - Home of the Independents.

Foodland has around 32% market share here. Continually sticking it to Coles and Woolworths. Drakes and Romeo's groups have done well interstate but lets not forget the Chapley group who have the best independent supermarkets in the country.

#mightysouthaussies
That percentage will increase to 50% within 5-10 years or less as everyone gets jack of Coles and Woolies. Aldi have also taken custom away from those two but not as much as expected - the general talk is Aldi isn't as good or big as what people were or are expecting.

Roger Drake has the best Foodlands by far and while Romeos is easily the next best there is a huge gap between the two. Eudunda Farmers still operate quite a few regional Foodland stores as well and my store in particular whilst small is getting increased custom as people get sick of Coles and Woolies who are continually scrapping popular brand products in favour of "home brand"/generic products which are often packaged similar to the brands and products they replicate. Foodland actually has a rule where Foodland or Black & Gold branded products must be on a separate shelf or bay where possible (a few exceptions of course will arise)

Arsenal Away and 3rd kits (official)

zp_655676087_SM_6675_0433072EB2F26D96E60778302A3D507F_1614.jpg

zp_655676087_SM_6689_8840D654FB53D88EAD02AC898FB4F461_5469.jpg

arsenal-16-17-away-kit-1.jpg
arsenal-16-17-away-kit-2.jpg

m74971804_ms
m75030703_ms

arsenal-16-17-third-kit-1.jpg
arsenal-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

arsenal-16-17-third-kit-shorts-socks-1.jpg
arsenal-16-17-third-kit-shorts-socks-3.jpg

Do not get the love for the away shirt. It looks good for 2004 but it just looks awful with the modern tight fit, it's just a s**t looking templatey thing.

Class from Chelsea...
upload_2016-7-30_21-35-6.png
Should be the away kit though, not the third. The design on the away kit is more suited to a 3rd kit, whereas the traditional white would be a perfect away kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back