• Van Gisbergen

• Mostert

• Courtney

• Coulthard

• McLaughlin

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reality is its extremely difficult to be successful in this game without established manufacturer backing.

T8, Walkinshaw, Prodrive, Penske, Nissan.... its why I fear for GRM and BJR in the next few years.

Good race! SVG drove a very mature race. Nervous times for the 888 crew.
After the good early season I think we now have to settle in for a T8, PRA benefit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah was always going to happen. Expect DJR to join them next year though.

Felt a bit sorry for Pither at the start today. Poor bloke got eaten up.
He just can't run with them over a race, good signs in quali.

Heimgartner always qualified well at PRA. Can't handle the heat from the big drivers pushing through.
Did well to hang on to 11th, has done better than I thought he might.

Poor Scotty Pye.

Wasn't it brake failure that caused him to have that massive shunt at Symmons Plains a couple of years ago too?

Poor Scotty Pye.

Wasn't it brake failure that caused him to have that massive shunt at Symmons Plains a couple of years ago too?
Yep.They showed that,the weekends crash and the near rollover coming down the hill at Perth about 2 years ago on Inside Supercars on tuesday night.

I'm pretty sure he said himself that his Bathurst accident from last year was his worst from his point of view
Ah that was the 4th one they showed on Inside Supercars.Only the Perth one wasn't a mechanical fault.

If he can't get a drive next year he's got a future as a crash test dummy.He's had some biggies.

JC is going to miss the enduro's after having to have another surgery to burn the nerves in his chest and back. Apparently it gives him grief daily:

13731663_10154349212438498_591627001283484093_n.jpg

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...r/news-story/0c16f7365748fc9837eadb8edcae5519

Whatever you think of the guy, you've gotta feel for the poor bastard. There's obvious risks in racing but that shouldn't have been one of them. I'd be taking them to the cleaners if I were him, especially if he's in pain to the point he has to get the nerves burnt off yearly.

Back