Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys I need help! Prelim this week.

Only about 7 uniques.
One of my trades will be Kerridge to Rooey. The second one I'm unsure about.

I have Stef, so could do Stef to a Grundy/Jacobs/Goldy
If I do this trade I have to play Mills.

Other option is playing Naismith and upgrading Mills to a Gibson/B .Smith. (424k max)

Bearing in mind opponent has Goldy and B.Smith (playing Essendon) so bringing in one of them will be a block tactic.

It's also meant to be wet in Perth Sunday. Could mean more hit outs for Naismith and less cheapies in backline for Mills. I'm so stuck!

Any thoughts guys?

Guys I need help! Prelim this week.

Only about 7 uniques.
One of my trades will be Kerridge to Rooey. The second one I'm unsure about.

I have Stef, so could do Stef to a Grundy/Jacobs/Goldy
If I do this trade I have to play Mills.

Other option is playing Naismith and upgrading Mills to a Gibson/B .Smith. (424k max)

Bearing in mind opponent has Goldy and B.Smith (playing Essendon) so bringing in one of them will be a block tactic.

It's also meant to be wet in Perth Sunday. Could mean more hit outs for Naismith and less cheapies in backline for Mills. I'm so stuck!

Any thoughts guys?
Gibson and Smith will frustrate you, they are super inconsistent and imo just not worth it. Gibson is the better option though, and I'd say that's the best move if just going for the win this week

Should I go
Jk > Greene
Jansen > Menegola
And have Marsh cover Boyd this week (60-80)

Or, pass on menegola and go
jk > Greene
Boyd > JJ
Instead?
Will boyd only be one week? Really want to keep him but can't be holding for 2+ weeks when going for overall

Gibson and Smith will frustrate you, they are super inconsistent and imo just not worth it. Gibson is the better option though, and I'd say that's the best move if just going for the win this week

Thanks mate. Yep only for this week( well hopefully next week too) Gibson usually does well in Tassie.

It's basically Naismith and Gibson
VS
Goldy/Sauce/Grundy and Mills

Carnage! I'm missing Boyd, Suckling, Martin and on top of that held Hall from last week.
Means I'm gonna have to give Menegola a miss and go sideways:

Boyd --> Docherty
Hall --> Dusty
Hams on the field for Suckling
Naismith on the field for Stef

Got Suckling, Kelly and Stef Martin to deal with.

Trading Suckling > Bartel, covering Kelly with Drummond for the week and covering Stef with Naismith.

His 70 odd was because of a shin knock he had. Last week he had something like 5 FAs I'm pretty sure so really it's about an 80 or so. How about JJ if you wanted to save a bit more cash? Plenty of games under the roof to come still and he's been pretty damn consistent.

Yeah don't mind JJ, Bartel is also tempting as he has already had his rests and has a good run coming home. Hmmmm :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to wait another week for Menegola.

Boyd has to be dealt with, elimination final this week, and with the cash left over I can't help but upgrade Kerridge.

50k in the bank for next week. Hope Jensen gets a run and earn some cash, turn him into Menegola and try and upgrade Ruggles or Wingard to a premium next week but will only have about 120k

Traded Cox for Archie Smith and Picked up Steven to replace Titchell.
My opponent has 11 uniques but has Titchell as skip. He could otherwise be going for a great score there or a hugely disappointing one. We both have 22 players but a couple of my opponents are emergencies.

Almost went Boyd --> Laird and Deledio --> Dahlhaus but then realised Dahl will be close to $400,000 in a week or two.

So I've gone Boyd --> Laird and Deledio --> Hannebery, swapping Clay Smith to the forwards. Give it a week or two and Hams will become Dahlhaus, giving me some good bench cover with Naismith and Clay Smith.

Gday all...

Desperately needing a < 405k backman as a keeper. Im leaning toward Guthrie.

Other suggestions more than welcome.

Thinking outside the square this week and keeping sucking (listed as 1 week), trading Kerridge down to Clay Smith who should see more midfield time with all of Dogs injuries and then trading cox down to Menegola.

Does mean that I have to field Sam Collins, Naismith and Clay smith this week which is awful. But i'm first in all my leagues and it sets me up with suckling and martin to come on to replace collins and naismith next week and 194k to upgrade elsewhere.

I think I have to worry less about my ranking and more about my paid league, this sets me up well for the first week of finals.

Alright I've settled on Suckling > Laird. Can't pass up the Crows' run plus there aren't any other options really. That's my backline done. Clay Smith at F6 is the last rookie on the field, just need one more week out of him. Other trade will be Castagna > Drummond, or if Foote doesn't make the cut then Phillips > Menegola so I've got cover in the mids.

Carnage round coming up :( there goes my season rank 149 overall and in top 2 all my leagues...

Have Naismith to cover Stef but don't know about boyds injury if it's only a week I'll keep so next week my backline is complete but I don't really want to have two rookies down back plus Naismith and clay smith fwd

Option 1 - Jansen to menegola and Ruggles to Bartel and fielding both Collins and marsh in def

Option 2 - Boyd to vince/hodge and Ruggles to Bartel and fielding marsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back