News & Rules Injuries/Suspensions 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Most places say 3 weeks....doubt he will come back a week early.

But yer good point, ill probs hold for this week anyway....recon Hams should score decently enough this week.
If Hams scores in his normal 69-75 range you'd take that

I have Smith who should score ok, but I'm not sure how he'll go against Geelong and North

I turned Rocky into Hunter. Definitely a win.

I turned Rocky into Zaha after his initial injury. A bee's dick away from going Hunter as well.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I turned Rocky into Hunter. Definitely a win.
From rage trades/injury trades I turned

Greene into S Gray :$
Rocky into Sitchell.......meh
Houli into McVeigh :$
Barlow into Dahlhaus :(
S Gray into Docherty :)
Dahlhaus back to Rocky :)
GAJ to Sidebottom

Haha. I guess that explains how you managed to burn through your trades so quickly this year :p
Gray for Greene was a waste of 3 trades, Greene was a keeper, would much rather him than Suckling currently

The only good thing about Gray was I got Parish bringing in Gray and Parish got me Treloar a few weeks later as my first upgrade and Gray got me to Docherty in the end

The injuries have been a **** though plus Gray and Bralow were dropped for multiple weeks so I turfed then when that happened

At the end of the day I have the best available backline, 5 of the 6 best forwards (no Dusty though) and a pretty solid midfield. My rucks are coming home like steamtrains currently. Only problem is no ruck cover but I have 2 solid bench players in McVeigh and Smith at least.

you'd think they wouldn't fly him over to perth v freo surely. might be a blessing in disguise for his owners

upload_2016-7-28_13-58-14.png

@ ~17:00 teams are named for Sunday's game. If he makes the cut, they won't fly him to perth to be a late out.

didnt horse state he would be tested across the weekend?

Yeo apparently didnt fly with the Eagles, all 3 emergencies have flown over

didnt horse state he would be tested across the weekend?

Yeo apparently didnt fly with the Eagles, all 3 emergencies have flown over

I have Yeo :( If that is the case I am running without Stef, Yeo, Boyd, Suckling, Hall.... Talk about *ing decimation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back