Mega Thread 2016 Trade/Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like every year that "this" off season, we are just sitting tight, getting prepared and setting ourselves up to catch a big fish the year later. FFS, just do something now. I'm sick of friggin waiting.

And while we are at it, we are no freakin' chance of getting Fyfe. No chance. We would never do what other clubs are prepared to do to land who is the best player in the game.

He cried when Richo didn't win the Brownlow.

We all know the story that he hated Freo growing up and actually went out of his way to impress Richmond people at draft time. We got Griffiths instead.

Seriously, this means absolutely nothing now. The guy will be the next Captain of Freo on $1mil plus a year, I'm sure he'll get over it.

If we landed Fyfe as a FA it would make up for all those Doozy-less nights over the last few off seasons.

Having said that, it's not gonna happen. Here are a list of things that are more likely to happen than us landing Fyfe:

Jobe Watson voluntarily handing over his Brownlow
Richmond winning a final
Me rooting Barbara Palvin
Pauline Hanson inviting Syrian refugees to live in her own home
An Australian batsmen making a century on a subcontinent pitch
Groupie_ being removed from the sex offenders register
James Hird telling the truth
Had to google Barbara Palvin.

My oh my thats the sexiest Barbara ive ever seen :D

Most definately he is 193-195 cms who runs as good as any player the club would have. Doesn't mind a contest and would improve our best 22. Instantly takes the role of grigg , vickery/mcbean or batchelor. dependent on where you wish to play him and he has also has the benefit of swinging into any 3 of the roles
I can understand the tall winger 3rd /4th tall type, but he isn't a very good tradition kpp that I have seen. As a runner fair enough, but as a pure tall im not sold.

Seriously, this means absolutely nothing now. The guy will be the next Captain of Freo on $1mil plus a year, I'm sure he'll get over it.
That will mean nothing to him, his life will not be fulfilled with a stint at Richmond.

Ross-Why-Would-You-Do-That.gif

Christ it's like telling us, we are all getting the greatest orgasm in human history, just hold it for two years though.

I agree, RFC clearly suffers from premature ejaculation!!

Should have framed that into a question for Peggy to respond.

That would have been interesting but probably a bit too close to the truth for the inexperienced to respond in the real world!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back