Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eating a warm sesame bagel with cream cheese schmeared all over it! And I made myself a coffee. Well I pushed a series of buttons and a mug of coffee was made.

I love breakfast.

I'm eating a warm sesame bagel with cream cheese schmeared all over it! And I made myself a coffee. Well I pushed a series of buttons and a mug of coffee was made.

I love breakfast.

I hate cream cheese, I feel like that's what Elvis 'jizz would have tasted/looked like in his last few months.

does bacon have a place in burgers?

I'm not going to lie - if I could I would have bacon with every meal, so yes, bacon in a burger has a place. Love a good BLT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My breakfast usually consists of coffee and a biscuit. The last thing I wanna do in the morning is eat. No idea how people can stomach those 'big breakfasts' before 11am.

My breakfast usually consists of coffee and a biscuit. The last thing I wanna do in the morning is eat. No idea how people can stomach those 'big breakfasts' before 11am.
I can do it but take note I'm not doing anything constructive for about an hour after. Plus eggs have a tendency to need to be released rather quickly in my case.

I'm jelly there is ****ing nowhere near me you can get American style bagels.

Not that I'm aware of anyway.

i see them at costco. but i dont know what the difference is between american and non american bagels. there probably is a diff, but for me if one wa sin a bag that said USA USA, and one without those words it wouldnt make a difference to me

i eat smoked salmon caper bagels at the goldf club. again no idea if its USA or not.

i see them at costco. but i dont know what the difference is between american and non american bagels. there probably is a diff, but for me if one wa sin a bag that said USA USA, and one without those words it wouldnt make a difference to me

i eat smoked salmon caper bagels at the goldf club. again no idea if its USA or not.

Not related to bagels, but salmon is on special at Coles Pete :thumbsu:

Not related to bagels, but salmon is on special at Coles Pete :thumbsu:

Shell I have qit ea few cans of tuna at home still. havent touched it for a while. i think its a summer food for me. meow!

ill certainly look out for the salmon at coles this weekend. thanks for the heads up!!

Shell I have qit ea few cans of tuna at home still. havent touched it for a while. i think its a summer food for me. meow!

ill certainly look out for the salmon at coles this weekend. thanks for the heads up!!

2 for $3.

Am still not sick of them, go thru about 1-2 a week. Haven't bought the tiny tins of tuna in a couple years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back