Summer 2016 Transfer Rumour Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cout on the left, Mane on the right, Clyne at RB and Lovren next to Toby.

4 Sounds fine to me.

Kane
Cout-Eriksen-Mane
Dier-Dembele
Rose-Toby-Lovren-Clyne
Lloris
Yeah that's about right. Walker and Clynne are close though and could go either way.

I would say things even up though as you have better depth than us. Still time for us to rectify that somewhat though

About £35m+ more in fee, mino money and wages than what was being talked about two weeks ago.

Stop talking s**t.

The deal is 120m euros, not pounds which has been the total talked about for ages, agents fee is around 25m euros which we'll be paying around 15m of.

Wages have been agreed for ages and hasn't changed.

Lol it's starting.

Bench 4-2 in Liverpools favour.

Starting 11 7-4 in ours

You do the maths

Not sure if it was that much, but still a shitload when you put agent fee on top of the transfer fee

Zero chance the price isn't made public as it is a large one and Juventus will want to show it off so we'll know the exact details soon enough.

Stop talking s**t.

The deal is 120m euros, not pounds which has been the total talked about for ages, agents fee is around 25m euros which we'll be paying around 15m of.

Wages have been agreed for ages and hasn't changed.

But you were talking €120m in total transfer fee, not €120m plus €15m to Mino. And lets face it, your £200k a week was never going to happen. Reported now as well over £300k a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you were talking €120m in total transfer fee, not €120m plus €15m to Mino. And lets face it, your £200k a week was never going to happen. Reported now as well over £300k a week.

No reports from reputable sources have it 'well over' 300k. Not sure what 'my 200k a week' is even about. I didn't make the deal.

Maybe read the quote that I posted. I'll post it again for you and break it down so you can understand.

"United have agreed to pay €110m (£92.7m) plus add-ons for Pogba but it is understood Juventus will announce the initial fee as €100m (£84.3m) to take account of the tax they will pay.

The final details of the deal were settled when Pogba’s agent, Mino Raiola, met Juventus in Turin on Thursday. Juventus had been asking United to make all necessary payments to Raiola but have agreed to give him a fee for his work on the deal. He will also receive around €20m from United."

So 110m euros, give or take our part of the agents fees so adding another 10ish million euros, around 120m euros total.

His wages look to be around 250-275k a week. Which is completely understandable with the fee being paid.

Regardless, it'll all be revealed soon enough.

where is it reported as £300k per week +?
Posted a link before.

But he was never going to come for £200k a week, especially as he went through a court case to buy out his image rights less than 12 months ago.

No reports from reputable sources have it 'well over' 300k. Not sure what 'my 200k a week' is even about. I didn't make the deal.

Was referring to posts like this one. You had a go at me because I thought different.

You'll be the death of me.

And since when was Ibra on 300k?

The recent mail has been very clear of a 104m fee, 205k in wages.

Was referring to posts like this one. You had a go at me because I thought different.

Right, which was the reports at the time. 104m (pounds) so around 120m (euros). Could possibly have meant 255k, 205k is a strange number.

I've not seen a single article stating well over 300k. I just had a look.

where? Di Marzio says he'll be on £250,000 per week

I also can't see this link.

Anyway, happy to go with Di Marzio on this one who seems to be well on the ball with this so far.

You said theres been no change from what was reported weeks ago. Just pointing out that there has been significant change. Not least that some were saying that United wouldnt have to pay Mino's fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back