Random Ultimate Footy 2016 Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not bragging at all, i'm merely pointing out that certain players aren't setting their lineups. Sheesh
Wasn't saying you were bragging mate, you are just doing so well at this that we have basically given up, you are clearly a reincarnation of the Mighty Dees of the 50's and 60's. Keep it up, love a winner.

What would we be comfortable paying watts next year?

Should he pay for less cause of the faith we have gave him?

The streak is over, :'( I actually went to take Cutler out for Wagner at half time during our game and didn't click save, was too busy being violently angry about our 2nd qtr. And Cutler goes on to give away a last qtr free that loses me the game. That being said i would've only drawn anyways so the winning streak was up regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four in a row, now 4th on the ladder. My team is either finding its form or I am finally on luck's side after one tie, one loss by a mark another loss by one tackle. I really should be 2nd.

Four in a row, now 4th on the ladder. My team is either finding its form or I am finally on luck's side after one tie, one loss by a mark another loss by one tackle. I really should be 2nd.
Yeah, and i'm ninth and I should be first, I don't know why, but I should be!:drunk:

Yeah, and i'm ninth and I should be first, I don't know why, but I should be!:drunk:

My ego is in check; I said 2nd, not 1st. I am not that delusional.

I'll rest half my players so they are fresh for the first round of finals.
Haha. I think you might have me actually. Probably the team i want to face the least in the finals. The Gawn/Hickey combo is the one ruck combo that crushes mine and Danger is a one man wrecking ball as proven tonight.

Haha. I think you might have me actually. Probably the team i want to face the least in the finals. The Gawn/Hickey combo is the one ruck combo that crushes mine and Danger is a one man wrecking ball as proven tonight.

Depth has proven to be my issue. And a lazy forward line. Towards the last rounds when everyone gets rested I'll struggle a bit.

Just luck really but I had the same downfall the past 2 season too. Maybe I should consider that while drafting :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back