Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Correction guys feds bullioh game at corryong thanks flyingdutchman going to stick with bullioh they just have to stop feds running players

MY TEAM OF THE YEAR
B. Whitehead [t] Barlee [corry] Bond[f]
H.B. Cooper[bull] Cleven [cud] Paton [corry]
C. Greiner [bull] Aalbers [cud] Turner [t]
H.F. T.McKimmie [f] Ohlin [f] Winter [t]
F. Grimes [corry] B.Carey [t] Roberts [bull]
FOLL. Taite [t] A.Hill [f] Pynneapples [cud]

INTER- D.McCarthy [w] M.Hill [f] Crompton [t]
Aurthurs [cud] Cole [f] J.Jarvis [f]
COACH-E.Nicholas Capt- A.Hill [f]
MEDAL
BULL- Greiner Roberts
CUDGIE- Pynneapples Cleven
CORRY- E.Nicholas Paton
TUMBA- Turner Taite
WALWA-McCarthy
FEDS- Ohlin A.Hill

What's happening down at Border Walwa? No 3rds or seconds, and can only just manage to field a senior side. Is there a chance they could fold in the future? Hopefully for the league and their club they don't.

team of the year

b. N. Bond (feds) B Campton (tumba) G Galbraith (Feds)
hb. D. Bond (feds) J paton (corry) D Jones ( tumba)
c. V Winnel (tumba) E Nicholas (corry) C Bosman ( walwa)
hf. D low (corry) B ohlin (feds) B hall (bullioh)
ff. M Bradshaw (feds) B carey (tumba) C rowchow ( cudgy)

foll. M tait ( tumba) A hill (feds) T. bennetts ( tumba)

int. D hales (feds) J Anderson (corry) A greiner (bullioh) J barlee (corry)

Tip for medal
to close to call

up there will be

T bennetts
E Nicholas
A Hill
N Bond
D Jones
plus I heap more I could name

Great! Nah seriously it was a pulsating match for 4 quarters. Corryong should have been up by more at 1/4 time with the wind being at its strongest. All square at 3/4 time I thought we should win but the Dee's kept coming and Feds missed some easy shots. Both teams had injury troubles during the game. Not much biff and I thought the umps were OK for the most part. A mark on the goal line from cam Tyrrell saved the match. He was huge in the last stanza. Also a free and a 50 gifted Feds the last goal of the match. Anyway hope that's not too biased for you. Marmo didn't play. Anyone know why? Could have been the difference!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great! Nah seriously it was a pulsating match for 4 quarters. Corryong should have been up by more at 1/4 time with the wind being at its strongest. All square at 3/4 time I thought we should win but the Dee's kept coming and Feds missed some easy shots. Both teams had injury troubles during the game. Not much biff and I thought the umps were OK for the most part. A mark on the goal line from cam Tyrrell saved the match. He was huge in the last stanza. Also a free and a 50 gifted Feds the last goal of the match. Anyway hope that's not too biased for you. Marmo didn't play. Anyone know why? Could have been the difference!

Legitimate free you reckon or would Feds consider themselves lucky?

I wonder if the umpire should have let common sense prevail. A player picked up the ball really quickly and it looked like it was his free kick. He then handballs to the guy who's free kick it actually was and then the Corryong player came at him thinking they had played on. Umpire should have called it back.

Hearing a few of the Feds boys are heading back to Dederang too play. Also hearing Ohlin to Henty in the Hume League. Anyone from up that way shed any light on these whispers?

Hearing a few of the Feds boys are heading back to Dederang too play. Also hearing Ohlin to Henty in the Hume League. Anyone from up that way shed any light on these whispers?

Whispers are true, just like everyone else they get sick of the travel.

But Walwa (Tigers ) sounds good,

A long way out from the Season starting but is there any action in regard to recruits or New Coaches. Surely the silly season would be starting soon

Carey and Spencer have finished at Tumba. Handed the reins over to Tait and Purcell. I reckon Tumba have lost the Wagga connection by this appointment. Expect a mass exodus from the Roos!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back