Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a few more than you seem to be acquiring arm
I have one 1st rounder and 3 second rounders for this upcoming draft, so not quite to the same level as you last off-season; but I rarely take those picks to the draft.

I will probably try to trade those (and my two 1st rounders for next season) and use my 4th rounder only. So I will have a bit of currency to go shopping with this off-season :)

Apparently though this draft should have some very good prospects available in the second round, and most should be midfielder/flanker types, which is what I am after, so I might have to change strategy and use them myself - I still have scars of the time I had 6 picks in the first two rounds though, as my selections were (this is terrible) Lachie Plowman, Jono O'Rourke, Kristen Jaksch, Nathan Hrovat, Taylor Jarner and Josh Simpson!

That was four seasons ago, and I haven't a pick in the first two rounds since..

My Theory was that talls take longer and won't be prime for 5-6 years really!

I was getting crouch back from injury and added Tyson and Langford before the draft.

Also as can be seen picking guys like parish this year or Viney and wines in the past can have an instant effect through the midfield.

Apologies for not updating my team in time tonight. My little boy split his eye brow open so it hasn't really been on my radar.
No worries mate,

Looks like you are all good with players on bench ready for the Friday loophole.

Or maybe your resting players before finals?

Will work well considering liberators may have done an ankle...

Big late out for you flaps. And for the Hawks really.
Yeah it was a blow but at least I got the win!

Honestly can say this season I'm amazed with my team. It's my first time I've made finals and now I get a double chance for the semis. Pretty stoked with it all.

Yeah it was a blow but at least I got the win!

Honestly can say this season I'm amazed with my team. It's my first time I've made finals and now I get a double chance for the semis. Pretty stoked with it all.

It's a big move from outside the 8 to top 4. I think I finished 5th last season so it's my first time in the top 4 too. And then I look at tenderwarrior who looks like he's already planning for next season (his updated team on UF at the moment has his best 22 for next year as far as I can tell, so Heppell, Bellchambers, Swallow and Carlisle as "ins") and I can see him pushing hard from next season too.

And then I look at tenderwarrior who looks like he's already planning for next season (his updated team on UF at the moment has his best 22 for next year as far as I can tell, so Heppell, Bellchambers, Swallow and Carlisle as "ins") and I can see him pushing hard from next season too.
Heppell is the only certainty to have any real effect out of those 4 due to injury and form, but I hope to see a different side on the park next year. I think I can add 8 players to the side that ran out this weekend (Carlisle, Whitfield, Walker, Reid, Bellchambers, Heppell, Swallow, Hall), and should have extra depth too (Lobbe, Longer, Macintosh, Thurlow, and Garner) if fitness and form permits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy ranking for a debut! Wish I hadn't used all 5 waivers now.

ef7tviW.png

I thought you traded him in. Who is your best FA pick from memory?
Honestly can't remember. Maybe Josh Smith this year. I don't remember how I got a lot of my players as I took over a drafted team so it was all a blur early on. Ricky Henderson possibly. Also have wraps on Castagna and Drummond still to come through from being FA trash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back