Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick of commentators and Bulldogs fans saying the Dogs have a "injury curse" and using that as an excuse for losing yet it's apparently no excuse for us?

Hey HM,
Let it go mate. it won't ever change. You know that nothing exists north of the Murray..............of course, unless it's the GWS draft zone, then they all want their share.....

You do understand we do not actually exist - we are not Victorian - not West Aust nor Sth Aust - so injured or not we wouldn't effect anything anyway..!
Hey HM,
Let it go mate. it won't ever change. You know that nothing exists north of the Murray..............of course, unless it's the GWS draft zone, then they all want their share.....
Sorry, i should know better, Living in Victoria expecting somewhat a fair go, what was i thinking? Bulldogs are the team the media are in love while we are certainly not.

Sorry, i should know better, Living in Victoria expecting somewhat a fair go, what was i thinking? Bulldogs are the team the media are in love while we are certainly not.
We could lose lynch and May to injury and we would still be "a s**t team"

Hi Suns fans, not sure where to post this, but I'm up in Brisbane for the Port v Brisbane game tonight, and tomorrow I've got a hotel checkout time of 10am and a flight at 7pm so I've got a lot of time to kill. Was thinking of finding a sports bar to catch the Suns game to kill some of that time, but I know Queensland is rugby country so I'm not sure how difficult this will be. Can anybody suggest a pub somewhere near the Gabba which is likely to be screening the game? Cheers.
Every Suns game is shown live in QLd so just ask about anywhere and they will put it on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Average home crowds so far this year
Titans 12218
Suns 12094
Suns are down bottom of ladder have all their marketable stars out except Lynch. Queensland is supposedly a NRL state/stronghold and Titans are in the eight and winning. Those Crowd figures are an embarrassment to the NRL. I know who should be worried long term.
Don't believe the hype. It will blow away soon enough.

Dixon full game stats

0 kicks
5 handballs
2 tackles

Lols

He's not a popular boy on the Port board

Unfortunately and maybe unfairly that criticism comes automatically when you are recruited on big money and play poorly and your team loses.

Also Charlie is now in a "football" state where the scrutiny is more intense.

Unfortunately and maybe unfairly that criticism comes automatically when you are recruited on big money and play poorly and your team loses.

Also Charlie is now in a "football" state where the scrutiny is more intense.

He knew that going in, he took the cash so he made his own bed

Bet you it was an expensive bed!
51TB5P2nFAL.jpg

Didn't know where to put this. What are people's thoughts on the captaincy for next year?

Personally I would be happy for Lynch and May to be co-captains. Love the symmetry of them being forward and back, big, imposing, vocal, plenty of you know what in them and a genuine love for the club and their team mates. let's start a new era with the new breed of captains.

Didn't know where to put this. What are people's thoughts on the captaincy for next year?

Personally I would be happy for Lynch and May to be co-captains. Love the symmetry of them being forward and back, big, imposing, vocal, plenty of you know what in them and a genuine love for the club and their team mates. let's start a new era with the new breed of captains.
Yeah agreed you could still have Ablett, Rischa and Malceski as vice captains or in the leadership group as support reversing the current standings with Lynch and May being vice captains now.

I actually would choose May ahead of Lynchie. Nothing against Lynch and his leadersdhip, I just think he seems to be the kinda guy who would do better to focus on his footy. Maysie I think would handle the increased workload of a captain a bit better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back