Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* 365 currently showing my coll +20.5 leg as a loss, meaning they aren't giving me a cash out figure, which I would like to take to prevent north ******* me...campaigners

wtf? My pies straight up leg was shown as a win right after the match. Cashed out at a little over 1k when the Norf/Saints over was looking cooked in the 1st qtr

wtf? My pies straight up leg was shown as a win right after the match. Cashed out at a little over 1k when the Norf/Saints over was looking cooked in the 1st qtr

No idea whats going on..I just called them, bird said she sees Coll 20+ as a win, and if the last two games are live, I should be able to cash out.

Collingwood is greyed out (which is usually a lost leg) and I see no live score for the NM game...******* campaigners

No idea whats going on..I just called them, bird said she sees Coll 20+ as a win, and if the last two games are live, I should be able to cash out.

Collingwood is greyed out (which is usually a lost leg) and I see no live score for the NM game...******* campaigners

No clue mate I've never had an issue with them. That sucks big balls

today has been a great day 1k on gws 60+ won then had a good day on the nags few 8,9 and $10 winners then tonight went hard on the port line and added a multi of port -40 norf to win so unless i get totally ****ed in the ass in the last term close to a 4k day in profit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back