Back jumbo Greg Allen Matt curren
Half back Fitzpatrick cockatoo nalder
Centre Maloney Bennett (not u roota) Kuret
Half forward quick Palmer (Shane) coatsy
Fwd livo arentz lee
Ruck sully Davies wall
Inter Lewis Carroll Filo pye

My side would be
Back bray (more premierships than fingers) Hayden price (used to thrive on playing ash Byrne) jumbo
Half back Dane Fitzgerald livo curran
Wing Charles (most talented player to play cmfl) Bennett nalder ( unbelievably good in premiership years)
Half forward Carroll (could of played afl if there was a rookie spot instead of sups) Lloyd coatsy (vice captain)
Fwd hughie foote (still remember him his 99 prelim v kangas as one of the best performances) arentz wall
Ruck sully Trevor Ryan (captain coach) lee
Bench cockatoo Lewis Maloney kuret
Unlucky ash Thompson Wes pye cal beasy and about 10 others

Where can I seemthe team[/QUOT

Cockatoo is a hard one because he only played one season but he was easily the best player I have seen so probably has to be in there. Ash Thompson for me should nearly be an automatic selection as should Charles but it would be a tough job selecting the side.

Cockatoo is a hard one because he only played one season but he was easily the best player I have seen so probably has to be in there. Ash Thompson for me should nearly be an automatic selection as should Charles but it would be a tough job selecting the side.

Interesting. Greg Allen never really played at full back. Stewie McGregor was the best I have ever seen there. Lance Brown has won 2 league medals in the period so for me is stiff...and u all know my thoughts on Charlesy. Matt Curran is a legend and I had forgotten about Glen Fitzpatrick. I must say that i am glad that I got to play against all those guys

Did cockatoo also have a year with the kangas with frew from golden square in the early 2000s. I think full back, centre half back and centre half forward spots have the most conjecture. Lots of quality on ballers to choose from though. How many years did glen Fitzpatrick play at woora? The selection of the side creates plenty of talk about footy which is great, as plenty of guns have come and played in the league over the last 20 years

Did cockatoo also have a year with the kangas with frew from golden square in the early 2000s. I think full back, centre half back and centre half forward spots have the most conjecture. Lots of quality on ballers to choose from though. How many years did glen Fitzpatrick play at woora? The selection of the side creates plenty of talk about footy which is great, as plenty of guns have come and played in the league over the last 20 years

Cockatoo wanted to play at Cohuna but i don't reckon his clearance ever got approved. Brad Carrol is my CHF. I can't remember Boof Palmer playing there much in the CMFL days. Maybe moreso in the old Mid Murray days

Few dark horse teams this year with a bit of unknown. Boga seems like they will cause some headaches throughout the season along with Nyah. Will be interesting to see how Swan Hill put it together with only a couple ins in Luke Phelan and Wes Sewell. They always manage to be there abouts. Just when you thought Kerang were at level pegging and beatable they go and pick up Mark Lloyd who is BFL royalty. Knights of colombus.

Few dark horse teams this year with a bit of unknown. Boga seems like they will cause some headaches throughout the season along with Nyah. Will be interesting to see how Swan Hill put it together with only a couple ins in Luke Phelan and Wes Sewell. They always manage to be there abouts. Just when you thought Kerang were at level pegging and beatable they go and pick up Mark Lloyd who is BFL royalty. Knights of colombus.
The blues look like they are just warming up too ron, looks like they only put the foot to the peddle for 1 quarter on Saturday with still some quality to come in

Young Duck McDonald hurt his knee again I am lead to believe. Watched Nyah Nyah West United the weekend just gone. Very impressive, be an interesting game versus Kerang but we all know that the Demons would need to lift several cogs to get close. Can't see Swan Hill making much noise with Maloney out.

The United side defeat a weakened Kerang. Kerang had Walter, Murphy, Matheson, Bray and young Mitch Booth out. Still, can only play against the team they run out against. Nyah Nyah West would be well pleased with themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Discussion about as dry as a dry thing. I see Kerang have relinquished top spot on the ladder to their bitter rivals in the Raiders. What are everyone's views on whether Kerang can win the flag? Personally I think they will, but will need to work harder than previous years.

I'm assuming the N Ablett that lined up against Lalbert today is Nathan? Also what is Lindsay Gilbee's connection up there???
Certainly is roota he has been working up there for a few months.I reckon Gilbee has played a few games there over the last couple of years, I reckon Daniel Giansiricusas brother might have played there but im not totally sure

Certainly is roota he has been working up there for a few months.I reckon Gilbee has played a few games there over the last couple of years, I reckon Daniel Giansiricusas brother might have played there but im not totally sure

The Giansiaricusas are cousins of DanielI believe. The twins played all their junior footy at Balranald. Anyway is good too see Nathan roll out if he is living in the town. I know his old man has a connection to the place. He used to love getting up there camping and shooting back in his playing days

Another year, another Tooleytang finals implosion. United look gone, won't be surprised to see Woorinen ream them. Be interested to see Kerang v Raiders in all likelihood on a wet track this weekend. For mine, these 2 will compete for the flag again.

I think nyah can push for a half maybe. What were people's thoughts on the umpiring yesterday? Looked very one sided to me had a huge impact on the result.We need to find ways to better these umpires as dictated the game. Some shocking decisions in that last quarter when raiders players were tackled high and penalised holding the ball. Created a lot of momentum for the demons which they took advantage of.

Can Nyah make a contest of the grand final?
The smart money would be on Kerang but they arn't without a chance. They have to stop Davis somehow. The thing that could keep them in the game is that their midfield is capable of beating Kerang's and Erlandson and Williams should cover Matheson and Livingston and actually rebound off them pretty well.
They would be ruing the loss of Sambono and having B Daniels injured because without those two they probably just don't have the depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back