What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished Watch Dogs, only did the campaign but it was great gameplay. Story tried a bit too hard and driving was a bit sketchy, but really enjoyed it over all.
Saw it at EB and JB Hifi for 30 dollars. So guessing it would be well worth it? Seen the Watch Dogs 2 trailer and looks great. Love playing the original games before getting into the sequel.

Getting a last game or two in on the PS3 before the inevitable upgrade. Just starting Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, being a fan of rpg and Studio Ghibli I really should have played this years ago, it seems a fantastic game even though I'm only a few hours into it. After starting and stopping a few other rpgs recently looking for something to get my attention I have to say Ni No Kuni also feels really polished compared to some of the other games and not just talking about graphics.

Maybe its pretty standard in JRPGs (I seem to only ever get through a few each console generation) but I am really enjoying that once your level is high enough the random creatures will start running the other way and avoiding you.

Saw it at EB and JB Hifi for 30 dollars. So guessing it would be well worth it? Seen the Watch Dogs 2 trailer and looks great. Love playing the original games before getting into the sequel.

I got it for $15 from EB. But I would've paid $30 for it in hindsight, especially if you're going to do all of the side missions.

Currently playing:

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Oblivion

Recently completed:

Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor
Witcher 3: Blood and Wine

Really enjoying Enslaved. Third person action-adventures are one of my favourite genres and this fits the bill perfectly. The combat is a little ordinary but it's bright and colourful and the environments are interesting. It's a game that I find quite relaxing.

I've also decided to play through Oblivion. Despite spending hundreds of hours on Morrowind and Skyrim I had only put a dozen or so hours into Oblivion. I can't believe how poorly optimised the game is - my fps hovers somewhere between 20 and 600 on the highest settings.

Got a GTX1080 a few weeks ago, and have plowed through a couple of the pretty games on my backlog.

First up was Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

It was enjoyable, but ever so slightly overwhelming. The Nemesis system is a great concept, but the game just doesn't make you use it enough due to its fairly low difficulty. The DLC is more of a challenge, but by that point it all starts to feel a bit repetitive.

Very solid, but could have been more. Bring on the sequel!

Next was Bioshock Infinite which I just finished.

The combat frustrated me a bit (got really annoyed after an hour of Clash in the Clouds), but the story is so ambitious and the execution so good that it was a worthwhile experience. The voice acting and graphics are just outstanding.

Next up is Watch_Dogs.

Playing Grim Dawn at the moment with a couple of mates. Good fun if you're into Diablo genre. Pretty much finished the map at level 47 and am looking at checking out the endgame (max level 85) before I think about moving on.

Good to see people giving watch_dogs a crack.

Felt it was reviewed very harshly at the time and copped some unfair stick, especially compared to GTA V which had its arse kissed from here to Timbuktu.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back