News Back to the SCG in 2016... BUT finals stay at ANZ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swans members would demand compensation if one of their games was stripped away and they had to pay for entry at another venue or miss out

True. But SCG members got nothing when 3 games + finals were moved out to that s**t hole back in 2002/3ish.

Though I understand that ANZ members have paid their fee for this year based on the Swans playing games out there, so I have some sympathy.

The AFL has nothing to do with what ANZ stadium want. They obviously won't give it up for free

Yes they do. In every other instance when the AFL's interests are served, they tell the "losers" to get stuffed. If they wanted the game moved, they would tell the ANZ members to get stuffed. There would be sufficient AFL benefit in paying the compensation with the better atmosphere and spectacle at the SCG. There would be a bigger crowd at the SCG (which the AFL directly benefits from). There is only one reason they don't want it moved, and it's not compensation.

Apparently it will stay at ANZ unless a compensation deal is offered for ANZ Stadium members.
What is an ANZ stadium member? Someone who watches ARL, And Rugby Union tests. Occasional Soccer
games etc. You do not become a member to watch AFL Games on a regular basis. These plebs are only members in order to watch big ticket events, and i say they can get F----d !

What is an ANZ stadium member? Someone who watches ARL, And Rugby Union tests. Occasional Soccer
games etc. You do not become a member to watch AFL Games on a regular basis. These plebs are only members in order to watch big ticket events, and i say they can get F----d !

ANZ members are vitally important... they're the people that line Fitzpatrick's pockets. QED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back