Traded Jack Steele [traded to St Kilda for 2017 second rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

In fact, looking through the thread, its amazing how the same people who criticise the football media for their opinions lap them up so readily. You might as well be Matthew Lloyd, who creates a new opinion every week going off the past result of a particular team/player, if you think Kelly is way ahead of Tyson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it was Kelly who finished Hawthorn off a couple of weeks back wasn't it...
It was a couple of months ago actually ... ;)

Not sure why there's a spat over Kelly vs Tyson on a Jack Steele board. Both pretty good players for mine, different attributes/roles, but no regrets about letting Dom go back to Melbourne with Kelly the outcome. BTW:
Dom Tyson - Round 20 6th Aug Hawthorn Win 110-81 18 12 30 7 2 0 3 0 0 3 0 0 123 112
Josh Kelly - Round 6 30th Apr Hawthorn Win 158-83 17 9 26 4 0 2 3 0 3 2 0 0 95 100

Salem? Does he even play anymore?

Hard to play with a malfunctioning thyroid. Billings is the healthy top 10 pick you're thinking of that struggles to get a game

I'll try and get us back on the Steele subject as apparently he's St Kildas main target this off season.

Let's say he does picks us. I think asking for a first round pick would be too much, we don't have a second rounder this year and by the looks of it GWS have enough picks for this year anyway.

So that leaves next years second rounder. Will that be enough or will GWS ask for more?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back