Random talk thread: real good talking about random stuff n that

Remove this Banner Ad

tolietn_Coz_Fk_Qz_UAAAY87_U.jpg

Swings and roundabouts. Both of my teams (Fremantle and Arsenal) lost over the weekend. But an industry magazine I wrote an article for arrived today, and we had a phone call letting us know we won a business award. It's funny this whole life thing.

A draw I guess because I broke it up.. The Galah thinks it's funny sometimes to try and bite people's feet so I guess it was started by her biting his foot and him understandably not appreciating it.

I had 2 Galahs in a cage for years for years but I finally decided it's just too cruel having the in it so decided to risk it and let them loose to roam in the yard. Went well for a couple of weeks until last Saturday morning one of them disappeared. I think it just flew off but the problem is it like the other one it has a broken right wing and can't fend for itself in the wild. I know this because Dad owned it before me and 15 years ago he let it go, it flew off but 2 weeks later he by some miracle coincidence he found it again. It was totally buggered puffed out in bad shape on the other side of town next to a road.

A draw I guess because I broke it up.. The Galah thinks it's funny sometimes to try and bite people's feet so I guess it was started by her biting his foot and him understandably not appreciating it.

I had 2 Galahs in a cage for years for years but I finally decided it's just too cruel having the in it so decided to risk it and let them loose to roam in the yard. Went well for a couple of weeks until last Saturday morning one of them disappeared. I think it just flew off but the problem is it like the other one it has a broken right wing and can't fend for itself in the wild. I know this because Dad owned it before me and 15 years ago he let it go, it flew off but 2 weeks later he by some miracle coincidence he found it again. It was totally buggered puffed out in bad shape on the other side of town next to a road.
Hopefully it's OK.

estibador you should see this even better pile of scrap wheat I found, filled up every container in the house already, only thing else I can do is cut an end off an old 44 gallon drum and fill that up as well. It would seriously be enough to feed you 3 chooks for 50+ years :D

It reminds me of when Homer finds that massive pile of sugar spilt on the road :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

estibador you should see this even better pile of scrap wheat I found, filled up every container in the house already, only thing else I can do is cut an end off an old 44 gallon drum and fill that up as well. It would seriously be enough to feed you 3 chooks for 50+ years :D

It reminds me of when Homer finds that massive pile of sugar spilt on the road :)
Enjoy your mouse plague.

MM2. Best. Movie. Ever.

Looking forward to the tradition of watching Christmas Vacation tomorrow night. Also maybe put on Bad Santa and even a bit of Home Alone.

aaah yes Christmas Vacation is ready to go at my place.

Bad Santa is solid.:thumbsu:

Die Hard is a great Christmas tradition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back