2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there ever been a bigger capitulation in a season like Tallangatta this year? Game clear on top of the ladder half way through the season, haven't won since. Am hearing will lose a fair few players next year too.

From a non supporter of both sides he should never even being reported, over jealous umpiring by supposed to be top Ovens & Murray umpires. Very , Very poor display by all three in that game. But I think Kiewa in a bit of trouble with Injuries and form probably finish 4th, get beaten by Thurgoona might go out in straight sets in next couple weeks.

Also confirmed the Dales to coach Yack year, Castles to stay.

From a non supporter of both sides he should never even being reported, over jealous umpiring by supposed to be top Ovens & Murray umpires. Very , Very poor display by all three in that game. But I think Kiewa in a bit of trouble with Injuries and form probably finish 4th, get beaten by Thurgoona might go out in straight sets in next couple weeks.

Also confirmed the Dales to coach Yack year, Castles to stay.
Jay and Lee to co coach.
Where will they recruit from?

Very quite on here considering very even finals series in both seniors and reserves. Anyone what to pick winners? Can Thurgoona get their maiden premiership? can they get the double or mitta, Rutherglen both have 1s and 2s. I pick this week Thurgoona to beat mitta and Rutherglen to beat barny

Any news on coaching jobs? Kiewa, Tallangatta, Chiltern, Yack and a few others looking for coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep turns out mitta were a bit under done against the dogs,anybody want to predict teams that will join the dogs for the granny. Seniors and reserves

Yep turns out mitta were a bit under done against the dogs,anybody want to predict teams that will join the dogs for the granny. Seniors and reserves

Bit under done? It was 15 goals, think that was a bit worse than a bit under done.
I think if it was dry barny would win but the wet conditions will help mitta i think.

Thurgoona have put together what looks like one of the most expensive sides seen in the Tallangatta League. There's no way they can choke again this time is there?

Thurgoona have put together what looks like one of the most expensive sides seen in the Tallangatta League. There's no way they can choke again this time is there?

Mitta will be praying for rain and lots of it. 32 mm of rain predicted for Friday , if this eventuates Thurgoona will surly have it in the back of there mind ABOUT ALL THERE OTHER BIG SPENDS AND CHOKES, Im pretty sure all clubs will go barracking for Mitta. I wonder if they have printed premiership tops this year ready to go...

Win, lose or draw, there will be 1 Bulldogs player having a massive Ben Cousins bender at the after party!

Win, lose or draw, there will be 1 Bulldogs player having a massive Ben Cousins bender at the after party!
In all seriousness it is amazing that there are 3 kids who survived that crash and that he didn't hit another car carrying passengers.

hey fruit wizard wants to know how much thurgoona is spending and you didn't answer,I'm curious now how much is it??

hey fruit wizard wants to know how much thurgoona is spending and you didn't answer,I'm curious now how much is it??
I don't know mate. I said it looks like one of the most expensive sides seen in the league. It might not be but it still looks like it to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back