Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mate club not happy with him got into a blew with opposition coach and trainers while coaching so think there parting ways up to his old tricks
Wrong club very happy with him. They have won 10 straight and sitting top of the ladder. Coming back to victoria for family and work commitments. Has got a couple of clubs chasing his services. Watch this space.

Legend smoothy!
Going to be an interesting count.
And an interesting weekend this week. clarky and his dogs to get the job done and tally with an upset I recon.
Yeah mate I reckon Tally are a real chance, they always seem to match up really well against Stanhope & on a dry deck I reckon they'd have their tails up & fancy themselves..... Will be a very good game that 1, & I'm tipping the result to be less than a goal..... :thumbsu:

Wrong club very happy with him. They have won 10 straight and sitting top of the ladder. Coming back to victoria for family and work commitments. Has got a couple of clubs chasing his services. Watch this space.
Ur full of s**t joey it's a known fact that the club doesn't want him yes they are on top but I think u will find that there list is getting them through not the guy in charge. I guess he is taking over Ardmona

Ur full of s**t joey it's a known fact that the club doesn't want him yes they are on top but I think u will find that there list is getting them through not the guy in charge. I guess he is taking over Ardmona
Not full of s**t Ive spoken to a few people I know who are involved at the club and they are happy with him. Yes they have got a great list don't need to be a great coach!! He won't be at ardmona I can reassure you. He is going onto bigger things. As for being full of s**t you have got the wrong guy.

Not full of s**t Ive spoken to a few people I know who are involved at the club and they are happy with him. Yes they have got a great list don't need to be a great coach!! He won't be at ardmona I can reassure you. He is going onto bigger things. As for being full of s**t you have got the wrong guy.
Only reporting what ive been told

so why guido would you leave when your side is sitting on top of the ladder with finals coming up seems a bit strange dont you
He is coaching out the season. He has told them he can't do the job next year. You back in the area phantom?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woody is rushy content with their year I personally thought they were more than competitive in most of their games and to finish only one game behind highly fancied gig and murch was a pretty good effort is hucks coaching again and are they intending to do some serious recruiting over the summer to improve even more
My understanding is that six wins for the season would have been considered a successful season, so seven would definitely be an elephant stamp. Living and working in the Riverina, I really don't know what 2017 holds.

So my top 3 for the medal would have to be (in no particular order).....

1. Anthony Haysom (Nag)- Absolute gun that should still be playing GV footy, can play anywhere & makes every possession count, most dangerous player in comp.....

2. Kasey Duncan (Avenel)- Always in the thick of the action, racks up the possi's & kicks goals, Avenel's best all year.....

3. Sam Poole (VT)- A consistent performer over the last couple of years & does things other players can only think of.....

Also my roughie is Doug Wren (Tally)- In a young side he has stood up & accepted the challenge with open arms! If not this year he will win a medal 1 day..... But should go & ply his trade in the GV.....

Last edited:
So my top 3 for the medal would have to be (in no particular order).....

1. Anthony Haysom (Nag)- Absolute gun that should still be playing GV footy, can play anywhere & makes every possession count, most dangerous player in comp.....

2. Kasey Duncan (Avenel)- Always in the thick of the action, racks up the possi's & kicks goals, Avenel's best all year.....

3. Sam Poole (VT)- A consistent performer over the last couple of years & does things other players can only think of.....

Also my roughie is Doug Wren (Tally)- In a young side he has stood up & accepted the challenge with open arms! If not this year he will win a medal 1 day..... But should go & ply his trade in the GV.....
Also my top 3 smooth I think hilly will also poll well How do think ardys cashion will go maybe a lot 1 and 2s ???

Also my top 3 smooth I think hilly will also poll well How do think ardys cashion will go maybe a lot 1 and 2s ???

Hate to say it, but I don't think he will get many at all considering they get beaten by 200 points every week. Unless the umps were feeling extremely compassionate.
Have Stanhope got any chance of any inclusions for next week ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back