General Sports thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone explain why the Hills League has the C Grade GF on after the A Grade Saturday night at 5pm? I would have thought a Sunday arvo game much better. Or at least Saturday afternoon.

My sister wanted me to come watch my nephew. But not at that time and make the Ade v Bris game

Go Hahndorf

That would be Football.

Nothing surprises me with the HFL having been a part of it for over 20 years, my guess would be to ensure there is a decent crowd there to watch the game but it really is a dumb idea.

Gee the Aussie cricketers bar Starc are an utter embarrassment. Can't play the spinning ball and FFS do away with Lyon as nightwatchman..... he's rubbish

Gee the Aussie cricketers bar Starc are an utter embarrassment. Can't play the spinning ball and FFS do away with Lyon as nightwatchman..... he's rubbish
That was the longest six overs ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, Cricket Australia should take Bancroft, Stonis, Head, Handscomb, Lehmann etc aside. And pay them to not play T20. And focus solely on 4day cricket. Until more emphasis is put back on the longer game, young bats wont be able to build an inning.

You can watch fricken High School American Football in Aus. How amazing is ESPN. How crazy is sports in America. Looks close to 5k there.

That's a small crowd actually. My high school, St. Ignatius in Cleveland has played before crowds in excess of 35,000. This year we play our arch rival at Browns stadium and there is a decent (as in 50/50) chance that game will outdraw the Browns in actual attendance that weekend.

Bernard Tomic covering himself in glory once again

"Suck my balls," to a spectator at the US Open

He's a cross between Eric Cartman and Jonah from Summer Heights High.
Have you got $10million in the bank peasant? Huh Peasant.

:drunk::oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back